Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Top 10

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Top 25

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • 50+

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters
I read a good debate about these dudes either on the I.C. or another forum on how these became over-rated by mainstream (cacs). It was some hurt souls in that thread. Lol.
I just feel like it's the (safe) and right thing to say. You know like folks like to be apart of the crowd but really don't wanna see the whole scope

Yea i'm rolling with Hov, Em, Scarface, Talib, Future, etc who all got him top 5 or the goat, but I appreciate your opinion fam lol

I dont care what other rappers have as their top5 bro, especially Future lol Im not asking you to take him out your top 5 either... And the verse where Em names his favourite rapper list is prolly for rhyming sakes...

Jays top 5/6
https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.13082/title.jay-z-names-his-top-5-emcees-of-all-time#

Big
Pac
KRS
GRap
Em/Nas

And Em never mentions 3Stacks in these two pieces...

https://www.elitedaily.com/music/music-news/eminem-reveals-top-5-mcs

'"I don't know if I can put an order on it. I would probably say all time... LL would have to be in there....There's too many I wanna throw up in there. Run DMC, Beastie Boys, Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane, Treach...'

I dont care what other rappers have as their top5 bro, especially Future lol Im not asking you to take him out your top 5 either... And the verse where Em names his favourite rapper list is prolly for rhyming sakes...

Jays top 5/6
https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.13082/title.jay-z-names-his-top-5-emcees-of-all-time#

Big
Pac
KRS
GRap
Em/Nas

And Em never mentions 3Stacks in these two pieces...

https://www.elitedaily.com/music/music-news/eminem-reveals-top-5-mcs

'"I don't know if I can put an order on it. I would probably say all time... LL would have to be in there....There's too many I wanna throw up in there. Run DMC, Beastie Boys, Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane, Treach...'

So you start your post with "idc what other rappers think" then write 4 paragraphs about what Em and Jay thinks "riight"

Since you seem to care so much, I thought would point out inconstancies your statement...

:sup:
200.gif

Man if this nigga is top ten. Than GURU is top 10, Prodigy is top 10, Black Thought is, Talib Kweli is, Phonte is, KRIT is, like what is really doing right now? Like what can this nigga do better than the rappers I just mention? Can this nigga really outrap Black Thought or Talib? Is Phonte content not as deep or deeper than this nigga? Mobb Deep doesn't have classic group albums? Like this nigga is not top ten of shit, period.

Man if this nigga is top ten. Than GURU is top 10, Prodigy is top 10, Black Thought is, Talib Kweli is, Phonte is, KRIT is, like what is really doing right now? Like what can this nigga do better than the rappers I just mention? Can this nigga really outrap Black Thought or Talib? Is Phonte content not as deep or deeper than this nigga? Mobb Deep doesn't have classic group albums? Like this nigga is not top ten of shit, period.

He can out rap TK and I have in over BT too.

A lot of people have Prodigy in their top 10 and a lot of yall mfs tried to throw Black Thought in the top 10. Guru is trash, Talib makes nerd music, Krit is mediocre, comparing Phonte's impact to 3k's laughable, . Who else u got?

A lot of people have Prodigy in their top 10 and a lot of yall mfs tried to throw Black Thought in the top 10. Guru is trash, Talib makes nerd music, Krit is mediocre, comparing Phonte's impact to 3k's laughable, . Who else u got?

What's 3k impact? And on who?

Thats the problem, you're talking about hypothetical albums when Nas, Jay, LL Cool J, Ice Cube, etc have REAL 5 mic solo albums.

How can you compare a hypothetical 5 mic classic to a real 5 mic classic?

Thats like asking who's better Rocky or Muhammad Ali?

Lol nah

He's already got at least 3 (4 imo) classic GROUP albums under his belt

& the 1 criteria most seem to knock him for is not havin a classic SOLO album (nothin to do mic skills)

so, I was jus wonderin if a classic SOLO album would deem him the GOAT of GOATS (since it's the only thing he's missing accordin to some)

or would there be sumn else to knock him about

Lmaoooo nigga what? U willfully being retarded today? The disrespect is uncanny

Nah bruh, break down this nigga impact on hip hop history and how he changed it and influenced it. Cause I know it's 10 niggas who can outrap dude and have better catalog.

Nah bruh, break down this nigga impact on hip hop history and how he changed it and influenced it. Cause I know it's 10 niggas who can outrap dude and have better catalog.

So literally everyone who's came out with a rap album in the south has mentioned Outkast as being an influence at some point. Nevermind Em and Kendrick and Kanye etc... u been living under a rock or something or just being naive?

Ok, he's a south legend, stop this top ten of all time shit tho. No groups of songs or verses or bars have been posted to prove this nigga a top ten rapper of all time. It's a difference between your favorite rappers and the best rappers of all time.

Back