Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Top 25

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • 50+

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters
U gonna explain why or nah?

Here you go. Take that 3stack loving shit back to the Kik room tho. Lol

The albums he's made are collective efforts WITH Big Boi doing production and handling the direction for the vast majority of Outkast albums. If 3k is top 5 then Big Boi has to be as well because they're joined at the hip.

Andre 3000 doesn't have solo albums, doesn't have the individual impact, he doesn't have the same track record or influence as say a Biggie, Jay-Z, Tupac, NaS, Eminem, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar or even a Scarface. 8 rappers already ahead of him in the category as the total package. Having only lyrics doesn't cut it, if so then Lupe Fiasco, King Los, Big L, Common, Black Thought, Gangstarr should all be top 5 and 10 breathing. Same logic for people who say BTNH are a top 5 group but Krayzie Bone can't be a top 10 rapper. It's only fair.

As of right now the poll says 3k is top 10 so that's cool... I never got this rankin thing... like when you say top 5... do you mean your personal top 5? Or like, who you think is a better rapper across the board... I feel like a lot of rappers are better than the ones who are always in the conversation...

I will say this though... technically, Big Boi is the better rapper but lyrically, 3k is and always was on a different level...

@Sion where are you getting the information that Big Boi handled the direction of their albums?

Here you go. Take that 3stack loving shit back to the Kik room tho. Lol
Yesss I got answers nigga. First of let's cross Kanye out, he didn't write them raps. Lupe has 1 or 2 hits...Big L, respect but yea....Biggie...umm 3k has more than enough rhymes to compete.... Everyone else fine, got no beef with that. My beef is with the ppl who had him top 50. That's ridiculous and we can fight about it

....Biggie...umm 3k has more than enough rhymes to compete....

giphy.gif

Fanatics.....

As of right now the poll says 3k is top 10 so that's cool... I never got this rankin thing... like when you say top 5... do you mean your personal top 5? Or like, who you think is a better rapper across the board... I feel like a lot of rappers are better than the ones who are always in the conversation...

I will say this though... technically, Big Boi is the better rapper but lyrically, 3k is and always was on a different level...

@Sion where are you getting the information that Big Boi handled the direction of their albums?
Big Boi is not better than anything that 3000 did but he deserves just as much credit for sure. If u ask me they are both top 10.

Yo can y'all post bars and verses that makes this nigga a top 10 rapper of all time?

Let's start at the age of a teenager...

At age 13, start working at the loading dock
They laying my mama off of work, General Motors tripping
But I come home banked like Hank, from licking and dipping
Doing dumb shit, not knowing what a nigga know now
Yeah, that petty shit will have you cased up and locked down
I dips, over to East Point still actin' a fool
Wasting my time in the school, I'd rather be shooting pool
Cool is how I played the tenth grade
I thought it was all about macking hoes and wearing pimp fade
Instead of being in class, I'd rather be up in some ass
Not thinking about them six courses that I need to pass
Graduation rolled around like rolly-pollies
Damn, that's fucked up, I should've listened when my mama told me
That, if you play now, you gonna suffer later
Figured she was talking yang yang so I payed her no attention
And kept missing the point she tried to poke me with
The doper that I get, the more I'm feeling broke as shit
Huh, but that don't matter though, I am an O-U-T-Kast
So get up off your ass

giphy.gif

Aye lets finish this tomorrow.

Lol

The biggest knock folks try to come w/ is "he doesn't have a solo album"

they don't say shit bout his lyrical prowess, flow, subject matter, rhyme schemes, etc.

that alone should tell you how great 3k is

Hypothetical question for the naysayers

if 3k did drop a 5 mic undisputed classic SOLO album, would that make him the GOAT of GOATS?

or is that title only reserved for artist from NYC?

Hypothetical question for the naysayers

if 3k did drop a 5 mic undisputed classic SOLO album, would that make him the GOAT of GOATS?

or is that title only reserved for artist from NYC?

Thats the problem, you're talking about hypothetical albums when Nas, Jay, LL Cool J, Ice Cube, etc have REAL 5 mic solo albums.

How can you compare a hypothetical 5 mic classic to a real 5 mic classic?

Thats like asking who's better Rocky or Muhammad Ali?

Back