Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Top 10

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Top 25

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • 50+

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters
Thats the problem, you're talking about hypothetical albums when Nas, Jay, LL Cool J, Ice Cube, etc have REAL 5 mic solo albums.

How can you compare a hypothetical 5 mic classic to a real 5 mic classic?

Thats like asking who's better Rocky or Muhammad Ali?

It's actually nothin like that tf

Nah, but you saying this dude is top ten? That's the first verse you posted to prove this?

Common >>>

Lol Common is dope, his flow is not 3000 flow. Fact

More teenage shit. We can do this all day pleighboy. My nigga ain't even grown yet nh

Eminem is a diehard lyricist and worships lyricism so much that he calls himself a "rap god". I'm that song he lists his favorites at that time not of all time. Jay-Z respecting Andre 3K's lyricism is dope but if you ask him for his top 5 he picks Big, Pac, G rap, Marshall Mathers and KRS.

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.13082/title.jay-z-names-his-top-5-emcees-of-all-time/amp-context

If you ask Eminem for his top 5 he goes completely old school:

"LL, Run DMC, Beastie Boys, Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane, Treach"

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/anuel-...s-how-quickly-these-two-fell-in-love-15933354

Lil Wayne lists Missy Elliott, Jay-Z , UGK, 8 Ball & MJG, Cam'ron

http://thesource.com/2018/04/25/lil...ist-jay-z-missy-elliott-8ball-mjg-camron-ugk/

But no Andre 3000. I'm not saying the man ain't talented but he's not top 5 of all time.

You posting these links means nothing , you acting as if this erases the fact that both Hov and Em said what they said. U think these links erase history? lol cut it out.

All these niggas you're naming had a whole team of niggas helping them craft their songs, so you big boi helped 3k means nothing, cuz everybody had help. That's simple logic to understand.

Lol Common is dope, his flow is not 3000 flow. Fact

More teenage shit. We can do this all day pleighboy. My nigga ain't even grown yet nh

This is better than the last one you posted. But I'm still not hearing top ten of all time. And flow

Lupe >>>

So a group with atleast 3 classics and the highest selling hip hop album of alltime is overrated? lol gotcha

No they are a great group, legends but it seems to of become a theme for 3stacks to be mentioned as a Top5 or Top10 MC of all times... No one even mentions Big Boi, when imo he isnt that far off 3stacks... I just think 3stacks is way overrated as an MC when people star putting him as a Top5/Top10 DOA...

No they are a great group, legends but it seems to of become a theme for 3stacks to be mentioned as a Top5 or Top10 MC of all times... No one even mentions Big Boi, when imo he isnt that far off 3stacks... I just think 3stacks is way overrated as an MC when people star putting him as a Top5/Top10 DOA...

Or just or most people rank 3k over big boi cuz he's that much better? I know that seems impossible to u fam but that's the general consensus :js4:

Or just or most people rank 3k over big boi cuz he's that much better? I know that seems impossible to u fam but that's the general consensus :js4:

Im not saying 3stacks isnt better, Im just saying hes not Top10 DOA (imo) and that he isnt that much better than Big Boi...

Im not saying 3stacks isnt better, Im just saying hes not Top10 DOA (imo) and that he isnt that much better than Big Boi...

Yea i'm rolling with Hov, Em, Scarface, Talib, Future, etc who all got him top 5 or the goat, but I appreciate your opinion fam lol

Back