Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Top 10

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Top 25

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 50+

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
Nigga's criticism of Pac be wack af. "he shouldn't have been such a tough guy", who gives af? And that Death Row shit is corny. He was shooting at cops BEFORE Death Row, he was kicking the niggas from Menace to Society ass BEFORE Death Row, Thug Life was BEFORE Death Row, etc.

All that shit be false and at the end of the day, who gives af? Shit's corny.

Nigga's criticism of Pac be wack af. "he shouldn't have been such a tough guy", who gives af? And that Death Row shit is corny. He was shooting at cops BEFORE Death Row, he was kicking the niggas from Menace to Society ass BEFORE Death Row, Thug Life was BEFORE Death Row, etc.

My problem is when people compare Tupac to Martin Luther King and Ghandi.

He's not on that level.

Never said he shouldn’t be and or wasn’t tough...not at all...but direct tha tough shit to tha muthafuckas that deserved it...he shot tha cops not on some thug shit but because 2 racist ass muthafuckas deserved tha shit...he wasn’t banging on a rival set he was doin’ some GOAT shit...he had an “attitude” before death row and beat tha twins ass cuz he was mad not cuz he was banging on a rival set...and THUG Life meant summin completely different before Death Riw and YOU @Goldie being a fan of his knows better G...

:ghost: I MIGHT have time for tha shits today fam lol

Never said he shouldn’t be and or wasn’t tough...not at all...but direct tha tough shit to tha muthafuckas that deserved it...he shot tha cops not on some thug shit but because 2 racist ass muthafuckas deserved tha shit...he wasn’t banging on a rival set he was doin’ some GOAT shit...he had an “attitude” before death row and beat tha twins ass cuz he was mad not cuz he was banging on a rival set...and THUG Life meant summin completely different before Death Riw and YOU @Goldie being a fan of his knows better G...

:ghost: I MIGHT have time for tha shits today fam lol

Was he beating niggas asses before death row, yes or no?

Before death row

I can literally flood this thread with "gangsta" rap music from Pac before Death Row. Cut it out fam.

Was he beating niggas asses before death row, yes or no?

Yes he was...

Now you answer me this my brother...was there a difference in Pac’s “persona” pre and post Death Row?? Talk?? The way he spoke and what he spoke about??

Before death row

I can literally flood this thread with "gangsta" rap music from Pac before Death Row. Cut it out fam.

Theres a difference between Pac’s “gangsta” side which was more “revolutionary”, “protect yaself and ya fam by any means necessary” and Pac’s “gangster” persona which was more about “riding on fools...loc’n out G shit and more “ignorance” if you will

Theres a difference between Pac’s “gangsta” side which was more “revolutionary”, “protect yaself and ya fam by any means necessary” and Pac’s “gangster” persona which was more about “riding on fools...loc’n out G shit and more “ignorance” if you will

From the song I just posted:

"im out the window of my drop top/
with my glock cocked/
bustin at suckas when will it stop/"

IllegalRemoteAquaticleech-max-1mb.gif

I aint gonna let yall New York niggas paint a false narrative of Pac lol

From the song I just posted:

"im out the window of my drop top/
with my glock cocked/
bustin at suckas when will it stop/"

IllegalRemoteAquaticleech-max-1mb.gif

I aint gonna let yall New York niggas paint a false narrative of Pac lol

Stop it bro lol...you not bout to paint this fake narrative about Pac being a “blooded out gangster loc ass G” his whole career either...he had his “moments of ignorant tuffness” every since he came out...I’ll give you that...granted as I’ve mentioned before he was definitely multidimensional and that’s fine...but there was, is and always will be a difference between pre and post Death Row Pac...he from from like an 80/20 “activist/ig’nant ass” ration to a 20/80 ratio in reverse lol

Aye @Goldie ...drop some of those hot ass, rewind worthy, damn did he just say that, lyrically astounding, fire ass Pac barz my nigga...

:cantsee:

I’ll wait....

Stop it bro lol...you not bout to paint this fake narrative about Pac being a “blooded out gangster loc ass G” his whole career either...he had his “moments of ignorant tuffness” every since he came out...I’ll give you that...granted as I’ve mentioned before he was definitely multidimensional and that’s fine...but there was, is and always will be a difference between pre and post Death Row Pac...he from from like an 80/20 “activist/ig’nant ass” ration to a 20/80 ratio in reverse lol

The ONLY difference between pre death row Pac and Death Row Pac is being gang affiliated, that's it.

We can go down his tracklists and it's the same ratio. The only album you can argue is his 1st and even that had thug shit. From the 2nd album on, it's the same shit.

Aye @Goldie ...drop some of those hot ass, rewind worthy, damn did he just say that, lyrically astounding, fire ass Pac barz my nigga...

:cantsee:

I’ll wait....

I'll get to that, once we settle this fake ass Pac narrative NY niggas be trying to paint

Pac was one of a few artists with a message that still made good music during his run.

After almost 30 years, still gets played and is relevant.

The ONLY difference between pre death row Pac and Death Row Pac is being gang affiliated, that's it.

We can go down his tracklists and it's the same ratio. The only album you can argue is his 1st and even that had thug shit. From the 2nd album on, it's the same shit.

Post tha tracklists then my G cuz just off of titles alone you can see a definite change in “tone” from 2Pacalypse Now and Strictly For my N.I.G.G.A.Z and his later shit...and even if tha whole “being gang affiliated” was his only difference it was a HUGE difference because for tha most part it changed tha whole tone and messaging behind his music....

Your turn...

:dfbruh:Lol

Post tha tracklists then my G cuz just off of titles alone you can see a definite change in “tone” from 2Pacalypse Now and Strictly For my N.I.G.G.A.Z and his later shit...and even if tha whole “being gang affiliated” was his only difference it was a HUGE difference because for tha most part it changed tha whole tone and messaging behind his music....

Your turn...

:dfbruh:Lol

I can tell you aint really listen to Pac, this shit sounds like a perspective from somebody who watched a VH1 special or some shit lol

Outside of the diss tracks to other rappers, show me the change in his music. For every Death Row era "gangsta" song u can find I can post a Pre Death row "gangsta" song. Same goes for any "conscious" song. U been watching too many E hollywood stories fam.

Back