• Top 10

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Top 25

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 50+

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
So break it down brother AP
i'ma try and keep it simple, but my point to goldie was that a lot of pac's unreleased music wasnt finished. It wasnt mixed, engineered, etc...

The west coast sound has changed so much. I mean you have artists that occasionally make tracks with a traditional west coast vibe as a homage, but the albums today by large dont sound like the albums at the peak Death Row reign.

Add to that, as I appreciate it, they've had to stitch together Pac verses to make songs. Im not saying thats a fact or anything goldie, so dont try to twist my words, but i remember reading or hearing this years ago, and im just going off the assumption that if someone is STILL trying to release previously recorded Pac music, they are still doing that

So if you are releasing those songs as they were intended to be heard when they released, yes, it will sound dated. If its acapellas over more current sounding beats, then thats a completely different story.

Subject matter can be dated, but if i listen to an record talk about police brutality recorded in the 90s, that tells me that in the 20+ years since this song came out, our society is still plagued by these issues, and thats not a bad thing

But if you talking about gold daytons and shit on a 64 impala, well, you see where im going with this

That interview just shows how naive Pac was.

Why would Donald Trump give his money away?

You need to remember the dude is about 19years old there, hes gonna have a few flaws but his mind is in the right place, I mean look at what most 19year old artists talk about now...

Also various millionaires and billionaires have pledge to give vast amounts of their wealth away... But youre not listening to him properly, hes talking about looking out for people, relying on each other to build, until you can become independent and then do the same for someone else...

Then hes talking about the people that earned their wealth (michael jackson/trump) props to them, but they should be obliged to give back... Greed is basically killing people and it has, look at social media now its led by greed and faking and its basically killing people mentally and financially...

Last edited:
AP's mad at Pac cuz his AFTER DEATH albums aren't hot fire.

5 Grand is mad Pac wasn't more socially conscious as a kid.

This is the shit niggas come up with to discredit the Goat :foh5:

You need to remember the dude is about 19years old there, hes gonna have a few flaws but his mind is in the right place, I mean look at what most 19year old artists talk about now...

Also various millionaires and billionaires have pledge to give vast amounts of their wealth away... But youre not listening to him properly, hes talking about looking out for people, relying on each other to build, until you can become independent and then do the same for someone else...

Then hes talking about the people that earned their wealth (michael jackson/trump) props to them, but they should be obliged to give back... Greed is basically killing people and it has, look at social media now its led by greed and faking and its basically killing people mentally and financially...

AP's mad at Pac cuz his AFTER DEATH albums aren't hot fire.

5 Grand is mad Pac wasn't more socially conscious as a kid.

This is the shit niggas come up with to discredit the Goat :foh5:

Well I don't want to argue with 2Pac because he's not here for a rebuttal, but no billionaire is going to give his money to poor people. A billionaire might donate money to a charity for a tax deduction, but just giving it to poor people is ridiculous.

People always talk about how socially conscious Pac was, but he was like KRS One 10 years before him. He had these broad ideas without understanding the details.

I remember KRS had a song called World Peace and he said, "if you really want world peace you have to take it" when I was 14 I thought it sounded dope, but now that I'm in my 40s it doesn't make any sense.

Back