Welcome To aBlackWeb

Really? Which one? I'm talking about the blonde. I thought she was out hocking books.

The other one was bad, but she was bad in the way everyone who works for the "Justice" system is bad.

Fairstein is selling books.

Saw an article that said folks fucked her social media up after the movie came out and she may have shut her social media down or at least cut off the comments.

Really? Which one? I'm talking about the blonde. I thought she was out hocking books.

The other one was bad, but she was bad in the way everyone who works for the "Justice" system is bad.
I thought you meant the district attorney that represented the case in the trials

I thought you meant the district attorney that represented the case in the trials

Yeah I was kinda confused by it too. I thought the blonde chick was a cop with some high position or something based on the way she interacted with the cops and the prosecutor, but she was a prosecutor too. I'm not sure why she was so involved if she wasn't the one trying the case.

watched this yesterday

words cant express how deeply saddened I was by all of this

as everyone else has said, Korey's story really fucked me up. I see why it was part 4.

NY is on some bullshit. A 16 yr old on Rikers island?? What in all the fucks?!?!

I personally had never heard of this story until this series.

This gave me the same feeling I had after I saw Rosewood as it relates to white people.

The child actors were PHENOMENAL!!!

What im not being seen talked about is Korey's brother. That shit was heavy af man.

watched this yesterday

words cant express how deeply saddened I was by all of this

as everyone else has said, Korey's story really fucked me up. I see why it was part 4.

NY is on some bullshit. A 16 yr old on Rikers island?? What in all the fucks?!?!

I personally had never heard of this story until this series.

This gave me the same feeling I had after I saw Rosewood as it relates to white people.

The child actors were PHENOMENAL!!!

What im not being seen talked about is Korey's brother. That shit was heavy af man.

Kids tried/sentenced as adults shouldn't be general population. I know back in the day in DC if you were under 18 charged as adult you still went to DC jail but you were housed with other juveniles on a juvie cellblock no adult inmates.

Been watching a few interviews of them. I saw Korey standing next to them and still little as hell like he didn't grow an inch. Put on a little weight that's it.

The crazy part is the dude they made seem the smallest of them all turned out to be the biggest one weight and height wise.

Fairstein is selling books.

Saw an article that said folks fucked her social media up after the movie came out and she may have shut her social media down or at least cut off the comments.

She had to resign from a couple of the boards she was on....I hope the shit keeps coming to her..all of them...

I won't watch the movie ( I wouldnt be able to take it) but i read up on it and watch a couple of their interviews....the jogger has never once tried to speak to them to even get their side. She feels the police did their job the right way....

She had to resign from a couple of the boards she was on....I hope the shit keeps coming to her..all of them...

I won't watch the movie ( I wouldnt be able to take it) but i read up on it and watch a couple of their interviews....the jogger has never once tried to speak to them to even get their side. She feels the police did their job the right way....
you gotta watch it at some point brah

there is a LOT of shitty stuff out on tv. This was meaningful af

you gotta watch it at some point brah

there is a LOT of shitty stuff out on tv. This was meaningful af

I don't think i can -I watched the new york times interview a few years back with them all up on stage and when Kory and Antron spoke and had to constantly stop to gather themselves as the pain took over them...yo it brought me to tears..

first Browder story now this....its only so much i can take.

And I had a co-worker put me on to "George Stinney". I was completely speechless. Youngest to ever be put to death at the age of 14 for a crime he never committed. If you havent read up on that...go peep it.

I don't blame the jogger. She had no part in railroading the boys. She just wanted justice. Anyone in her position would. At the end of the day she was still savagely attacked. Who should really be pissed are the victims of the rapist that came after the boys were convicted. They should have a real beef with the police and DA.

I don't think i can -I watched the new york times interview a few years back with them all up on stage and when Kory and Antron spoke and had to constantly stop to gather themselves as the pain took over them...yo it brought me to tears..

first Browder story now this....its only so much i can take.

And I had a co-worker put me on to "George Stinney". I was completely speechless. Youngest to ever be put to death at the age of 14 for a crime he never committed. If you havent read up on that...go peep it.
i'ma check for that...preciate the rec

i still gotta check out the Browder joint

I don't blame the jogger. She had no part in railroading the boys. She just wanted justice. Anyone in her position would. At the end of the day she was still savagely attacked. Who should really be pissed are the victims of the rapist that came after the boys were convicted. They should have a real beef with the police and DA.

Yea no doubt, but even after they were proven not guilty. You wouldnt be curious about the other side of the story at this point.

Yea no doubt, but even after they were proven not guilty. You wouldnt be curious about the other side of the story at this point.

I can't say because I've never been in a situation that traumatic. I think a lot of people would just try to move on and not look back. Hell, look at the 5, 3 of them got the hell out of NYC and moved to GA.

Yeah man the one with special needs had it the worst. Damn shame all those involved should suffer slow but this case is just one of many where innocent people are sent to prison for crimes they didn't commit.

Side note dascha was thicker than a big dog all dat ass back there i had to rewind it a time or two.

dawg...... I was trying to focus on the story through her parts but gahhh damn

she was being a bitch and I was completely unbothered lmao

Been watching a few interviews of them. I saw Korey standing next to them and still little as hell like he didn't grow an inch. Put on a little weight that's it.

The crazy part is the dude they made seem the smallest of them all turned out to be the biggest one weight and height wise.

yeah I noticed that too....he didnt grow much physically or mentally it seems like

if you google them, every event they have the other 4 are dressed in slacks and button downs

Korey gone have on a jersey and some shorts or sumn......they didnt mention him having any wife or kids like the others too

its like dude came out the same age in his mind as when he went in, and just picked up where he left off

he also got it the worst in the system but is the only one that stayed in NY

he was already set apart from them, but that speaks to me

all he probably imagined and dreamed about all that time was being back on those streets

wouldnt surprise me if he's in the same area

Heartbreaking series. I already saw the documentary before I saw this but the dramatization of the events that happened to these boys was one of the most enraging things I've ever watched on television. Episode four was absolutely heartbreaking and hard to watch, tears will be shed.

Fuck the police. Fuck the prosecutor. Fuck the judge. Fuck the jury. Fuck the COs. Fuck the prison system. And muthafuck that evil ass crakkka bitch Fairstein. She gotta die.

Back