Welcome To aBlackWeb

I tapped out after about 30 minutes

Same. That first part was just too hard to watch. I was angry and disgusted. The other parts were a little more easy to take in still irritating but it was some black pain I could handle.

I kinda fell asleep on it did they touch on how I think it was Ramon was locked up w the real rapist and they had a convo where homie admitted to raping ole girl and told him he was gonna confess to it which he did

Ok they got to it nvm.....I was floored when homie stated that on the podcast like how does such a coincidence happen....

Yeah that shit is nuts.

Because had Korey not went with Youssef, he woulda never met the REAL killer and they may have never been cleared for the murders.

Yeah that shit is nuts.

Because had Korey not went with Youssef, he woulda never met the REAL killer and they may have never been cleared for the murders.
For real I listened to the podcast at work and couldn’t even think straight for the rest of the day

The parents, Linda Fairstein and Yusef mother pissed me the fuck off.

The other DA who just let that shit go knowing Fairstein was going to railroad those boys was fucked up.

That guard who set up and the 2 black men who did whatever to Korey Wise need to die slow and extremely painful deaths.

Thats another part that really disturba me. It wasnt explicitly stated, but the way things were shown with the guard and the two attacks, I wondered if Korey had gotten violated.

I was angry as hell at the whole stiuation. Korey a strong dude, all of them are.

Exactly I hope he wasn't violated in that manner.

I get and agree with people beating up rapists and child molesters in jail and prison. The thing with Korey Wise though was that he was a kid and they were grown men and knew he was kid.

When they showed him taking his mugshot dude was 16 years old and only 5'5" and 130lbs and they put in general population with grown men. That was so fucked up IMO.

Yup. I feel the same way about rapists getting their just due

But then, this shit made me think about what if they are truly innocent?

The fact that prosecutor bitch walked away unacathed along with the detectives makea my blood boil.

Then, I read a statement where the victim was basically saying she still believea it was more than one person. On one hand I dont want to victim bash, because no woman deserves an attack like that...but her comments sounded like "I still think those little colored boy did this to me" to me.

Back