Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't think i can -I watched the new york times interview a few years back with them all up on stage and when Kory and Antron spoke and had to constantly stop to gather themselves as the pain took over them...yo it brought me to tears..

first Browder story now this....its only so much i can take.

And I had a co-worker put me on to "George Stinney". I was completely speechless. Youngest to ever be put to death at the age of 14 for a crime he never committed. If you havent read up on that...go peep it.
I watched the movie on George Stinney year's ago. A nigga was in tears and mad AF. They knew he didn't do it but killed him anyway. I pray they all burn in hell

She had to resign from a couple of the boards she was on....I hope the shit keeps coming to her..all of them...

I won't watch the movie ( I wouldnt be able to take it) but i read up on it and watch a couple of their interviews....the jogger has never once tried to speak to them to even get their side. She feels the police did their job the right way....

I can't knock the jogger for that. She admitted that she doesn't remember anything from that night. Talking to them ain't going to help her and it ain't her fault those young dudes got railroaded either.

As far as her thinking the police did their job the right way thats some whole other shit.

yeah I noticed that too....he didnt grow much physically or mentally it seems like

if you google them, every event they have the other 4 are dressed in slacks and button downs

Korey gone have on a jersey and some shorts or sumn......they didnt mention him having any wife or kids like the others too

its like dude came out the same age in his mind as when he went in, and just picked up where he left off

he also got it the worst in the system but is the only one that stayed in NY

he was already set apart from them, but that speaks to me

all he probably imagined and dreamed about all that time was being back on those streets

wouldnt surprise me if he's in the same area

You was on point with this one!! From an article on the Huffington Post with the guy who played Korey Wise.

Jerome told HuffPost, referring to the tape of Wise’s coerced confession. “And so I had to go back and figure [out] who he was. It was meeting him today, because it’s still him. Sixteen-year-old Korey lives inside Korey today, and his youth shines through his aurora. I mean, he’s still into ’90s hip-hop, he’s still matching his clothes. Every color matches. He’s still into that mindset, because he feels like he got his life back and he wants to stay there where he was.”

Finding out he was off a lil mentally let me know why he never turned into a straight up savage while locked up after everything that happened to him.

Over the years I've come to realize though a lil mentally slow or not people who are abused that way in prison or in life and never turn into a bad person who abuses others are a lot stronger than people give them credit for. I say that because it takes a lot of strength to stay a good person after going through so much shit like he did.

I watched the movie on George Stinney year's ago. A nigga was in tears and mad AF. They knew he didn't do it but killed him anyway. I pray they all burn in hell

Yea...that lil boy never got to see his family again once they brought him in...they electrocuted that lil boy, who was so small they had to use his bible to prop him up and the shackles kept fallen off his feet....

I can't knock the jogger for that. She admitted that she doesn't remember anything from that night. Talking to them ain't going to help her and it ain't her fault those young dudes got railroaded either.

As far as her thinking the police did their job the right way thats some whole other shit.

This right is what i'm saying....no doubt she has not idea what happen nor has anything to do with what those boys with through..but the mere fact that you believe the police were right AND she is quoted as saying..well "if" they are innocent then it was a tragedy what they went through...

she said that after everything came out and proven they were innocent..IF, IF!?!?

to me for you to still ride for the cops in that situation, you believe they still had something to do with your rape....

I would think the human side of you-would want to know what they went through as much as you want people to know your story, its only fair...but she in her heart of hearts believes they still have something to do with it..thats why she hasn't tried to speak to them after all these years...

This right is what i'm saying....no doubt she has not idea what happen nor has anything to do with what those boys with through..but the mere fact that you believe the police were right AND she is quoted as saying..well "if" they are innocent then it was a tragedy what they went through...

she said that after everything came out and proven they were innocent..IF, IF!?!?

to me for you to still ride for the cops in that situation, you believe they still had something to do with your rape....

I would think the human side of you-would want to know what they went through as much as you want people to know your story, its only fair...but she in her heart of hearts believes they still have something to do with it..thats why she hasn't tried to speak to them after all these years...

I don't agree with the bold. I hear you but me personally I don't think I would want to talk to them either. For what? What she need to talk to them for? She didn't fuck them over she not obligated or should even feel the need to talk to them because she did nothing wrong to them. Just because they are both victims doesn't mean they need to meet and talk about what happened that night. When only one side is going to remember that night and she not going to fully believe what they saying to her. It's not going to serve a purpose. That shit would just be going through the motions.

If I don't remember what happened to me I ain't believing anybody story or science. So I can see why she is saying "if". The "if" sounds fucked up but her perspective I get it.

Anybody who needs to be talked to or confronted would be the Fairstein broad.

That's weird to me...she has nothing to do with them directly, yes. But her story is their story too. they were affected by it just like she was, both with through some shit...to me, that would be the first thing that would pop up. talking helps healing too..and again, she is sharing her story...why not talk to them and hear theirs..but everyone does have the right to look at things differently.

That's weird to me...she has nothing to do with them directly, yes. But her story is their story too. they were affected by it just like she was, both with through some shit...to me, that would be the first thing that would pop up. talking helps healing too..and again, she is sharing her story...why not talk to them and hear theirs..but everyone does have the right to look at things differently.

I don't think that's how it works bruh. If you were brutally attacked and are likely dealing with lifelong reminders of that, the only thing you want is justice. You don't want to be part of a shit show that effectively undercut your suffering. Remember, she was the victim, and that pretty much got lost because of the shitty antics of the cops.

tumblr_pnp8dqzKsb1tw3kfno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pnp8dqzKsb1tw3kfno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pnp8dqzKsb1tw3kfno3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pnp8dqzKsb1tw3kfno4_1280.jpg

That's the issue I have with some of the commentary. It isn't like the show painted all of the kids as saints. Perhaps it didn't go as far into everything the larger group was part of that evening, but it showed enough to demonstrate that those kids were not completely innocent, and besides that some of those just were bystanders and not active participants in the other assaults that took place. Far as we know, at least some of the five that we can identify may not have even been active participants in anything and we only guilty of being there...

But....

That has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they were innocent of what they were charged and convicted of. That was a travesty of travesties that never should have happened. The system completely failed those boys.

Back