Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY When I grow up, I want to be...

I wanted to be a pro football player for the longest until I found out I had no kind of athleticism.

Lawyer
Psychologist
Pro fighter

I work in the finance industry now though lol

NFL running back...

Everyone who saw me play in the neighborhood or at PE told me I should play in a peewee league or high school.

Couldn't play in either situation. My parents worked odd hours and I started having health problems (mercury poisoning) towards the end of high school.

Think back 🤔 what career did you want when you were in grade school. For me, furniture salesman or flight attendant.

You're still lying to strangers on the internet...I used to feel sorry for you when they used to clown you daily and religiously on the coli...but you like being a bum
I am seriously telling the truth. This past week I actually put in 11 applications. Last month, I had an interview.

Same shit (for like 10 years!), different day and forum

Anyhoo...stop quoting me
You quoted me first, so I responded. Like I said, the pandemic is basically over. I had interviews and have an interview lined up. If you want to believe in falsehoods that's on you.

You quoted me first, so I responded. Like I said, the pandemic is basically over. I had interviews and have an interview lined up. If you want to believe in falsehoods that's on you.
You didn't have to respond...my question was rhetorical because I already knew you'd lie like you always do

Peace.

While we’re on the topic @SirReginald (nice name btw)

before you make a thread, check to see if it’s already made. It’ll help us a lot.

thanks.

i was like doug or bobby's world
imagination was everywhere

as a kid I wanted to be a bodybuilder, a magician, an actor, a cartoonist, a loan officer, and the people who make commercials

That's a new and interesting one. I've never heard a person with ambitions to grow up and be a loan officer.

Back