Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY When I grow up, I want to be...

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
As a child, what did you want to be?
Did your dream come true?

When my brother was little, he said he wanted to be a murderer when he grew up. We laughed but should've took that as a sign.

He didn't murder anyone but he is a bad boy.

i was like doug or bobby's world
imagination was everywhere

as a kid I wanted to be a bodybuilder, a magician, an actor, a cartoonist, a loan officer, and the people who make commercials

I wanted to be every damn thing possible.
Street performer, doctor, Whitney Houston, dancer for BET videos, a mascot, the list goes on.
I eventually stuck with teacher.

So we just going to ignore the fact kanypants said her brother was walking around with homicidal thoughts?

:sayword:

So we just going to ignore the fact kanypants said her brother was walking around with homicidal thoughts?

My brother was a very odd kid. He asked Santa for a sandwich one Christmas and was pissed when he didn't get one.

CaYJegFUMAA7Q-j.jpg

In kindergarten, I wanted to be a fireman.

My teacher had us draw what we wanted to be when we grew up. So I drew a fireman...at least...that's what I thought.

My picture looked NOTHING like a fireman. Hell, it looked like I drew one of those monsters from the tv show "Grimm."

In order from memory:

Football Player

Scientist (of nothing in particular)

Video Game Developer

Rapper

Label Owner/Record Producer

Music Journalist

Writer

What i am: Program Coordinator currently in Primary Care, but transitioning to the Detox center in 4 weeks.

my grandmother tells me that i told her that i wanted to be a lawyer so that i could take care of her and my grandfather

that dont sound like me at all grandma

then, believe it or not, i think in first grade, i wanted to be a pizza hut delivery driver...tf??

my grandmother tells me that i told her that i wanted to be a lawyer so that i could take care of her and my grandfather

that dont sound like me at all grandma

then, believe it or not, i think in first grade, i wanted to be a pizza hut delivery driver...tf??
so that u cld run off with the orders?

When I grow up, I wanna be drippin' in a peace that when I walk into a room, it feels like a light summer breeze passing through. I wanna be so loved that my heartbeat is in sync with my lover. I wanna be so unforgettable that you can see my spirit in my children's children. I wanna leave a legacy where even my own flaws can't damage it.

When I grow up, I wanna be drippin' in a peace that when I walk into a room, it feels like a light summer breeze passing through. I wanna be so loved that my heartbeat is in sync with my lover. I wanna be so unforgettable that you can see my spirit in my children's children. I wanna leave a legacy where even my own flaws can't damage it.

Fits this post

Back