Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY When I grow up, I want to be...

Basketball Player
Lawyer (fuck you ap)
Civil Engineer (only because my dads one)
Accountant (got my degree, looking for a job)

I wanted to be an actress... Won an acting scholarship in school but couldn't go cause it was too expensive...

I wanted to be in the military. But when i got out of high school i wasnt with it no more just wanted to work and blow it down. Now i want to work in history best thing to get to is teaching. Dont have time for 8 years of school.

I wanted to play in the NBA. I loved playing basketball when I had gym class in elementary school. The thing was though I was born with cerebral palsy and my mom just kinda broke it to me (rudely) that I would never be able to do that because of my disability.

Professional wrestler - yeah go figure I was a kid born in the early 80's so Hulk Hogan was the end all be all (in my opinion). It was more so a thought than ambition.

When I was in elementary they encouraged us as kids that we could be anything that we wanted to be, don't do drugs, etc., which was all good & fine but I slowly started learning the reality about certain things in life as I got older.

1. Most of my life I remember wanting to sing...
2. My teenage years I wanted to be a hair stylist.
3. Coming off my teenage years I wanted to be a Attorney. (I get mouthy so everybody said I should a been a lawyer)... Lol

As a child, what did you want to be?
Did your dream come true?

When my brother was little, he said he wanted to be a murderer when he grew up. We laughed but should've took that as a sign.

He didn't murder anyone but he is a bad boy.
Lmfaoooooooo yo I be doing too much. Lmfaoooooo

I ended up being none of what I to be.

I wanted to be:
mechanic
urban radio host
truck driver
teacher
counselor
singer
a soldier
the presidents secretary
talk show host

I wanted to be a lawyer. Then a wrestler. Then an astronaut. Then special forces. I ultimately decided on science. Initially I wanted to do clinical psychology but that type of work isn't financially indicative of the shit you deal with. Now I work in applied behavioral analysis with children on the spectrum, simultaneously dabbling in R&D.

Man i wanted to live in the projects and be a garbage man. Garbage man because how that movie men at work made it look fun and also i wanted to hang off the side of that bitch. An architect, nba player, and an actor. Im kind of working on the actor part but for me it's a process that i want to do on my own but since i work i cant devote the time tat i want to, to this project. Smmfh

Back