Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What's your position on illegal immigration?

You can’t come in my house because I own it and that mine. I layed claim to it

So your point has no bearing on anything.
here the problem with that,.....

if i was the govt...i can change the laws...so you dont own it.

shit now you dont own it....fuck around and dont pay property taxes....that shit goes to the irs.

but the natives were here and they had their won laws.

then some niggas popped up saying they claim shit in the name of the queen.

how? with no regards to the people who were here or their laws.
but for some reason they allowed it

You can’t come in my house because I own it and that mine. I layed claim to it

So your point has no bearing on anything.

It does, by your own words.

This land belonged to those who were here first: The Native Americans. Whitey came in and took the land by force and through trickery and enslaved the Natives.

They owned the land through their own systems. They laid claim to it.

This land belonged to those who were here first: The Native Americans. Whitey came in and took the land by force and through trickery and enslaved the Natives.

then when the govt tried to give the indians something

the white folk did fuck shit and paid $5 to become a native.
thats why i call bullshit on all them white dudes calling themselves native americans...they not by blood but by payment

They didn’t “own the land” some tribes didn’t believe in shit like that.

Y’all can be on that kumbaiya shit with that Latinos but when they looking for them not us. They not looking out for everybody they are the most selfish group. They don’t like you either so if you’re here illegally and not black I don’t care. They can get the fuck

They didn’t “own the land” some tribes didn’t believe in shit like that.

Y’all can be on that kumbaiya shit with that Latinos but when they looking for them not us. They not looking out for everybody they are the most selfish group. They don’t like you either so if you’re here illegally and not black I don’t care. They can get the fuck
no one is saying we banding with anyone....

but for you to try to stand with black people yet follow the white rules when it benefits you is a bit ....uh

whats the word...

hypocritical.

you can say it was their land ...but it wasnt the white people either.

Mexicans (legal) go to mexico and marry mexicans and thats lets them move over here...its the same way old cacs go to asian places n get 18 year old gfs

Asians fly over here and just stay over

Africans are tryn to get in thru mexico(if africa was under the US instead of mexico u would be singing a different tune)

Mexicans even treat africans better n feed them n the kids

100% against it.

Been saying that shot since I spend multiple years in LA and Texas.

I don’t fuck with them.

Gotta wait in line extra long at the bank because the muthafucka in front me don’t speak a lick of English and gotta wait till the Spanish speaking teller is free.

Fuck all that shit
1st world problems. Wow what an inconvenience for you.

You’re not black. I don’t expect you to understand.

I’m pro-black and you’re pro-everybody
About your little inconvenience? I'm glad my life ain't miserable where I complain about some minor shit like that like if a Haitian person was in front of me and could only speak Creole.

About your little inconvenience? I'm glad my life ain't miserable where I complain about some minor shit like that like if a Haitian person was in front of me and could only speak Creole.

Like I said you’re not black.

Only immigrants I care about is the non white ones.

If a black person in don’t know English I couldn’t care less.

“It’s all black, I love us”

Immigrants aren't to blame for the shits people over here like to blame them for. I'm an immigrant and my dad is almost definitely an illegal.

They cool with me

1st world problems. Wow what an inconvenience for you.

While true that it's a minor inconvenience, when you look at the big picture and do a little thinking you realize it's something that wouldn't be happening at all if it wasn't for all the Spanish speaking illegal immigrants being here.

We have illegal immigrants here from many other countries but they at least make an effort to learn the language and blend in so you don't really know if Rajesh, Abaeze, Dmytri, Li Wei, or Kristoffer is here illegally or not. Mexicans and other Spanish speaking illegals are the only group that basically say "Fuck you" and refuse to do this and got companies bending over backwards to cater to a group of people that really shouldn't be here in the first place.

i think the bigger problem is why these people are leaving their home country.

france's never ending debt and americans embargo fucked up haiti......then on top of that they got fucked up corrupt politicians.

france fucked over alot of african countries.
as did britian and america.

they rob these countries of resources.
fuck up the govt and destabilize the region then wonder why niggas want to come to their country.

Mexicans (legal) go to mexico and marry mexicans and thats lets them move over here...its the same way old cacs go to asian places n get 18 year old gfs

Asians fly over here and just stay over

Africans are tryn to get in thru mexico(if africa was under the US instead of mexico u would be singing a different tune)

Mexicans even treat africans better n feed them n the kids

That's some bullshit. Mexico has a whole population of over a million Black folks that they treat like shit.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35981727
http://www.seattleglobalist.com/2016/06/22/afro-mexicans-struggle-recognition-mexico/52788

i think the bigger problem is why these people are leaving their home country.

france's never ending debt and americans embargo fucked up haiti......then on top of that they got fucked up corrupt politicians.

france fucked over alot of african countries.
as did britian and america.

they rob these countries of resources.
fuck up the govt and destabilize the region then wonder why niggas want to come to their country.

I said this in my first response:

"The one thing I don't see anyone really addressing, though, is the notion that their home countries are so bad that they have to break the law for a better life so it's excusable and we should just look the other way. This is the same rationale drug dealers have used as an excuse for peddling drugs in our communities and the answer we SHOULD be giving is the same one bandied about for our own poor areas: Fix the issues within those countries so the citizens don't feel the need to come here illegally to find work in the same way we need to fix the issues in our poorer communities so the people that live in them don't feel the need to resort to crime to survive."

niggaz just gotta work harder at finding them and taxing them... kicking them out is stupid..

tax em.....

niggaz just gotta work harder at finding them and taxing them... kicking them out is stupid..

tax em.....

Nah b, kick 'em out and send them back to the end of the immigration line. Like I said, my stepfather and the godparents of my two younger sisters and all of their relatives came here legally from Guyana. I can't rock with that line of thinking that allows people to stay here when so many worked hard to get here the right way.

It's like being in one of those hour long lines for rides at Cedar Point or Six Flags, and 45 minutes into it you watch a nigga just walk up and cut in line in front of you. You gonna let that fly?

Send them people back.

Back