Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Whats your favorite Genre of game?

shoot everybody and save the day by myself...no online, no friends, no huge twisted story, little to no monsters or zombies

Mafia III and all the Uncharted series was fun as hell (gamers didnt like mafia tho)

I use aim assist too.....I aint tryna be Wyatt Earp on the sticks im just having fun

I use to be really into fighters but now mostly Action Adventure and Stealth. Never really got into sports or first-person shooters. Well aside from racing games and Bioshock.

Bioshock series is so Fire. I wish they would come out with another.

Another series that i loved was "Fable". Fable 1 on the Xbox original was fucking epic. I loved and put so many hours into Fable 2 as well.

Fable 3 i had some complaints, but overall i still played it until the very end and tried doing as much stuff as possible.

I just read that there are rumors that Fable 4 is in development, but i dont got an Xbox anymore :(

I definitely want to get into PC gaming. I cant really have a set up in my current place though, but once i get my own place I will definitely be doing PC gaming. Used to be a PC gamer as a kid, but my parents were assholes and never paid for my computer to stay up to date.

I

I loved these games so much. I'd pay for a remastered version for the PS4. Wouldn't mind if they did a 3rd for next gen consoles

The first one had the best environments and was longer. I put like 15 hrs in that one just enjoying the game and exploring.
The second one I can tell was rushed. Levels weren't that long but the graphics on that one were top notch. Plus I like how they had the dismemberment with the light sabers.
I'd most definitely play a third one. That's wishful thinking though. Star Wars now is all about online multiplayer with little love for the single player experience.

The first one had the best environments and was longer. I put like 15 hrs in that one just enjoying the game and exploring.
The second one I can tell was rushed. Levels weren't that long but the graphics on that one were top notch. Plus I like how they had the dismemberment with the light sabers.
I'd most definitely play a third one. That's wishful thinking though. Star Wars now is all about online multiplayer with little love for the single player experience.

Agree 100%. Plus the game play of the second one was raw af. That duel lightsaber style of fighting had me actually thinking star killer could take on Vader.

Bioshock series is so Fire. I wish they would come out with another.

Another series that i loved was "Fable". Fable 1 on the Xbox original was fucking epic. I loved and put so many hours into Fable 2 as well.

Fable 3 i had some complaints, but overall i still played it until the very end and tried doing as much stuff as possible.

I just read that there are rumors that Fable 4 is in development, but i dont got an Xbox anymore :(
man fable 1 and 2 was my shit

man fable 1 and 2 was my shit

I fucking love those first 2 games. Had so many funny moments in there too and the open world was so fun to explore. I was just running around in fable 2 one day and found these ruins. Jumped off this ledge down into a well hole and there was a whole dungeon with a Samurai sword at the end of it that was the best sword i found in the game. Used that and whooped ass the rest of the game.

I heard they were remaking fable 1 for current gen's but havent heard anything about it in years. Would be dope if they did. An all new Fable would be dope too though if its a step up from Fable 3.

I fucking love those first 2 games. Had so many funny moments in there too and the open world was so fun to explore. I was just running around in fable 2 one day and found these ruins. Jumped off this ledge down into a well hole and there was a whole dungeon with a Samurai sword at the end of it that was the best sword i found in the game. Used that and whooped ass the rest of the game.

I heard they were remaking fable 1 for current gen's but havent heard anything about it in years. Would be dope if they did. An all new Fable would be dope too though if its a step up from Fable 3.

They were supposed to do Fable Legends but it got cancelled. Man I remember anticipating Fable 2, because I played the first one religiously.

Me and my brother figured out how to mod your Xbox 360 eventually and downloaded fable 2.

Shit, U could have a dog, wife, crib and everything. That was unheard of back then.

But yeah we prolly had about 500 games since we knew how to download games and put them on a usb.

Xbox was the shit

I'll !play anything except turn based role playing games I can't stand that nerd shit. My favorite type is open world 3d games ever since Zelda ocarina of time. Its the first time I've explored a fully devolepd world where you had to walk from one location to another on a large open then you see world effects like the night fading , the sun rising and hearing roosters crow in https://allhiphop.com/ic-thereason/...he-way-its-meant-to-be-4c0mBR0tRk63hSgxL53RmA bnackround it was amazing. GTA took it to another level. I like shooters ever since GoldenEye 64. I've played quake 3 ,perfect dark ,medal of honor. I've only played the wwII call of duty hames I've never played any modern ware fare series though. I like PvP so star wars battlefront 1 and 2 is fun for me. I had the the 2005 battlefront 2 on my ps2 it was dope but I didn't have a modem for on line play. The only sports games I've played recently are fight night. I get out my ps3 and play fight night champion sometimes the last time I played b ball was NBA live 2006 and 2009. Somebody mentioned rise to honor . it was but but if you like that you'd definitely like sleeping dogs.

First Person Shooters, Fighting games, shootem-ups (especially bullet hell shooters), and RPG's, in that order. There's the occasional side scroller that I might like, but usually those are really old, like the arcade version of Rygar or Rastan.

for FPS games I prefer straight-up death match or CTF and I like 'em old. Older FPS games like Quake/Q2/Q3A, Unreal/UT99/UT2004 have less in the way of flash and more in the way of white-knuckle action. I still play UT99 to this day and can be spotted all over the place under the name "killyou"

First Person Shooters, Fighting games, shootem-ups (especially bullet hell shooters), and RPG's, in that order. There's the occasional side scroller that I might like, but usually those are really old, like the arcade version of Rygar or Rastan.

for FPS games I prefer straight-up death match or CTF and I like 'em old. Older FPS games like Quake/Q2/Q3A, Unreal/UT99/UT2004 have less in the way of flash and more in the way of white-knuckle action. I still play UT99 to this day and can be spotted all over the place under the name "killyou"

I was a hardcore Quake, Counter Strike, and Unreal player back when i was a kid on my PC. Quake was so fucking fun, hope they make a new one

I was a hardcore Quake, Counter Strike, and Unreal player back when i was a kid on my PC. Quake was so fucking fun, hope they make a new one

Carmack and 'nem strayed far as fuck away from the essence of Quake/Quakeworld. It's getting unnecessarily complex with each new iteration. Q3A was probably the pinnacle as far as Quake goes for gameplay mechanics but nothing beats Quakeworld for it's rawness.

Back