Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Whats your favorite Genre of game?

@Lou Cypher you need to play star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2. Not that mmo shit they released a couple years ago.

The kotor 1 and 2 are ranked as the best rpgs ever and kotor is ranked ad top 3 game of all time.

i WANT THAT SNES SHIT THAT HAS LINK TO THE PAST........THAT AND THE NES GOLD CARTRIDGES IS ALL I NEED REALLY
If u got an android u can download them for free and play them on your phone.

Or download it on the conputer and hook it up to the tv.

Free of charge

Whaaaat.. better than ocarina?
Yeah I've been a lifelong fan every since we got ocarina for christmas in 98. And that has been my favorite game of all time.

Prolly beat it over 200 times.

But i played the new one "breath of wild" last week and I can already tell u it shits on all other zelda games.

It got ranked as the best one by all reviews and game of the year and that's hard to do in 2017.

Check out a video review

Yeah I've been a lifelong fan every since we got ocarina for christmas in 98. And that has been my favorite game of all time.

But i played the new one "breath of wild" last week and I can already tell u it shits on all other zelda games.

It got ranked as the best one by all reviews and game of the year and that's hard to do in 2017.

Check out a video review
damn now i know im old as fuck...........life long fan since the mid 90's? she i was 3 years old i think when nes came out

Check out a video review
did you ever play adventere of link? the final level is dope if you can get to it...........its link fighting his own shadow , this is the nes shit , damn i miss childhood, i only had a seiuzure once....beacuse i was playing metroid all fucking day and i got to the motherbrains.....i had a panic attack and straight up lost it

did you ever play adventere of link? the final level is dope if you can get to it...........its link fighting his own shadow , this is the nes shit , damn i miss childhood, i only had a seiuzure once....beacuse i was playing metroid all fucking day and i got to the motherbrains.....i had a panic attack and straight up lost it
Lol yeah I went back and played all thw games I couldn't as a kid.

U fucks with emulators? With that u can basically play all those nes or snes games on your phone

@Lou Cypher you need to play star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2. Not that mmo shit they released a couple years ago.

The kotor 1 and 2 are ranked as the best rpgs ever and kotor is ranked ad top 3 game of all time.

I want to say ive played the first one a long time ago, but i may be mixing it up with a different star wars game haha.

Check out a video review

Nice! I've been playing Zelda since the Super nintendo days. I got a n64 and Zelda ocarina of time for Christmas in 97 or 98 and Ocarina was one of the best games i had ever played, then shortly after i was introduced to FF7 haha. Those were good years for gaming.

I liked Majora's mask, but it was so much different than ocarina that i wasnt as crazy about it. When Wii dropped i got one just so i could play twilight princess and i really liked that game. Skyward Sword i wasnt digging too much, never finished it. My roommates got a Switch and i watched the dude play Breath of the Wild for a little bit, the world is freaking huge in that game. Looked pretty cool, but never played it myself. Always been a fan of the series though, just not a huge nintendo player outside of a few franchises.

Probably fighting games for me.

I wanted a Nintendo 64 until I played Tekken 2 on psone

My first game purchased for PS2 was Tekken Tag tournament.

I took a break from video games but it was Street Fighter IV and mgs4 that made me go out and buy a PS3

Action/adventure
RPG

Sports
FPS
Fighters

Hell you name it I'll play it but the bolded are my go to.

Last edited:
My favorites are sports and action/adventure type games. Can't do those survival horror games like Resident Evil or The Last Of Us. Just getting back into fighting games with Tekken 7. I wanna try out Injustice 2 soon though.
Also, I can't do first person games at all. I have no sense of direction trying to maneuver and shoot.
Games I really enjoyed though was the Uncharted series, God Of War series, The Force Unleashed 1 & 2, Batman Arkham games, Metal Gear, Burnout series and one of my personal favorites was a futuristic shooter called Vanquish.

Back