Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Whats your favorite Genre of game?

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
Are you an RPG type of person? First Person Shooter? Strategy Gamer?

For me I like a lot of RPG's. Im a huge Fantasy fan and somewhat a Sci Fi fan. I love games that have a great story and characters you play that you level up and pick your own stats for.

Love games like:

Fallout Series
Elder Scrolls Series
Mass Effect (1 and 2)
Final Fantasy Series
Kingdom Hearts Series
Legend of The Dragoon (wish they would make a current gen remake)
Dark Souls
Witcher Series
Infinite Undiscovery

and tons more.

Also love me some First Person Shooters. Used to be big in the Call of Duty franchise but havent played one since MW3. Much prefer Battlefield games.

What about you?

Im mainly a vs type of gamer. I tried the 1st shooter games and i succ at them shits. Games ive actually finished was rise to honor, Conan the barbarian, stranglehold.

I played Dark Souls with a friend once.
I like shit like GTA though but my mom is a COD player for sure. She's heavy into COD, I can't deal with it.

I played Dark Souls with a friend once.
I like shit like GTA though but my mom is a COD player for sure. She's heavy into COD, I can't deal with it.

Did you like Dark Souls at all? Souls has a big following, but not a whole lot of people can complete them haha. I had to get a lot of help beating the game. Soloing it im pretty terrible. With my Pyromancer at least. I got a tank type guy that i can fuck shit up with lol.

Did you like Dark Souls at all? Souls has a big following, but not a whole lot of people can complete them haha. I had to get a lot of help beating the game. Soloing it im pretty terrible. With my Pyromancer at least. I got a tank type guy that i can fuck shit up with lol.

I felt like it was a lot to learn, I got the hang of it after a bit though. The game is actually cool. I could play it again for sure.

I felt like it was a lot to learn, I got the hang of it after a bit though. The game is actually cool. I could play it again for sure.

Dope, not many ladies on that game haha. I love that series though, frustrating as fuck but when you finish a boss or area you get the biggest feeling of accomplishment ever lol.

The company that makes the soul series also has a game out called Bloodborne that is a lot like Dark Souls as far as gameplay. Its difficult, but there are a little bit of differences compared to souls. I think its only 20 bucks now at stores/online. Should check it out someday. Company is rumored to have a sequel to bloodborne on the way.

To be honest, I probably would've never even paid that game any mind walking into Gamestop to shop. So it was cool to actually play a game like that. It opened my mind up to other games but I'm also into fighting games like big time.

Me and my daughter's father were heavily into fighting games, we'd sit up all hours of the night playing.

And yo my favorite was Soul Calibur, I think 5...with Ezio from Assassin's Creed. He was a bonus character on the game, one of my favorite fighting games though.

Fighting games are cool for me, but i get burnt out on them pretty quick. All games are repetitive, but fighting games are way to repetitive for me lol.

I really liked the Injustice: Gods among us games though, the story scenes were so dope in that game.

Action RPG - Souls/Borne, Mass Effect, Nioh, Zelda
Survival Horror - The Last Of Us, Alien: Isolation, Resident Evil, Dead Space

Not sure where you put Half Life 2 or Bioshock series but those are all up there. I like shooters too...

Bioshock was dope for sure. I hope they go back to that series someday.

I still haven't played nioh. Heard great things though. Been meaning to Play the last of us for forevER now but never got around to it. I've heard nothing but great things about that game.

Bioshock was dope for sure. I hope they go back to that series someday.

I still haven't played nioh. Heard great things though. Been meaning to Play the last of us for forevER now but never got around to it. I've heard nothing but great things about that game.

Infinite was good ending was strange tho

I love shooters but im also picky .. Wildlands is my type.. I loved the og COD's

but i also like adventure games i like exploring.. for example.. Uncharted..(reminds me im still stuck in the mansion its been months..granted i havent played in a while even when i did i have been stuck for months.. i refuse to put it on a lower difficulty "they cheatin")

Nba live, cod, Story driven, and rpgs that take a long time to %100 complete. I stay away from games that are microtransaction heavy and damn near force you to buy shit to compete.

strategy, like command and conquer, total annihilation, settlers, and civilizations.

and shit like ultima and world of warcraft

I'm binging on my nes lately I guess i'm getting old but the nostalgia reminds me of innocent times and memories.......i can't save shit anymore, evertime i turn it back on i'm back from the start, zelda is my fave game ever.......i was playing super tecmo bow earlier <3

Back