WHAT'S YA'LL THOUGHTS ON THIS...

Y were u in a relationship with her if u were gonna laff in ha face?
I was like 21 at the time. She'd always send him with his dad. That nigga went to Mexico and never came back so she started asking me to do stuff for her son.

I took from it that his main issue, was the fact that his bm trying to make it seem seem like he was OBLIGATED to do it. Like it was responsibility to take care the other two.

Let's say this story is real. I'm sure any common sense brotha would still look out for the other two siblings. But like Cain mentioned earlier, his priority is HIS child. But for his bm to come at him on some...

"Oh I fucc'd up by having kids wit two ain't shyt niggas, it's now your job to take care of them."

...type deal, then that is wrong.

yea, and i get that... but if you splurging like that, you don't deny no kids outta spite to the momma...

and he is low key obligated... not obligated to the baby momma, but he damn sure obligated to his son to set that example of how a man takes care of family.....

going back on this whole thread....unless dude working with a budget he should at the very least give his son some money to take his siblings bck to school shopping if the moms can't come up with it....

or either way, teach his son how money is a tool, and to use that too to take care of fam