WHAT'S YA'LL THOUGHTS ON THIS...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Jan 22, 2017
db73c8d4-4e3f-4c98-9178-2e07aafe464d.png

So my question to ya'll is...In that particular situation, is a man (or woman) obligated to take care of kids that aren't theirs?

Fellas how would you have handled that?

She the one who let two ain't shyt niggas skeet up in her. So how is HE obligated to take care of the other two kids??

Rachet logic at its best.

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
putting aside the multiple fathers, she shldnt have had more kids than she cld afford.

i hope this is one of those made up viral anecdotes

Reactions: Ironman
I didn't put those kids in her and she
didn't spit them out not my problem
full-33_zpskjed0nmc.png

The fact she felt he had to pick up the "slack" what got me. Would love to hear a logical explanation.

putting aside the multiple fathers, she shldnt have had more kids than she cld afford.

i hope this is one of those made up viral anecdotes
Pro choice you say?

Reactions: Golden
My ex girlfriend asked me to get her son a hair cut. Mind you he a lil Mexican kid. I just laughed in her face

Hell no, the other kids not his responsibility and she shouldn't even be asking that of that man.

Reactions: Ironman
40 outfits and 18 pairs of shoes?:lmao2:

Yea that nigga petty as shit. That's overcompensation like a motherfucker. Dude knew what he was doing. She prolly ain't even over react like that....

18 pairs of shoes?

You know how many boxes that is?

You gonna make more than 2 trips.

She prolly was like "damn nigga, I do have 2 other kids". Which is a totally reasonable comment when you just finished dropping well over 5k on Clothes...

That ain't even tripping, I'd been like there's so many more responsible ways you can do that....

I mean look, if i had it like that, and my bm had my kids and two other little demon seeds, I would have of course blessed my child. But I would also bless his siblings that he lives with too...

They all would have had school supplies and clothes and would have been fresh as shit... even if my kid had way more, I'm still not over doing it like he did...

I don't care if I'm worth millions,, straight A's or not.... You ain't getting no 18 pairs of shoes... Foh:laff:

Reactions: Joshie Kahn
40 outfits and 18 pairs of shoes?:lmao2:

Yea that nigga petty as shit. That's overcompensation like a motherfucker. Dude knew what he was doing. She prolly ain't even over react like that....

18 pairs of shoes?

You know how many boxes that is?

You gonna make more than 2 trips.

She prolly was like "damn nigga, I do have 2 other kids". Which is a totally reasonable comment when you just finished dropping well over 5k on Clothes...

That ain't even tripping, I'd been like there's so many more responsible ways you can do that....

I mean look, if i had it like that, and my bm had my kids and two other little demon seeds, I would have of course blessed my child. But I would also bless his siblings that he lives with too...

They all would have had school supplies and clothes and would have been fresh as shit... even if my kid had way more, I'm still not over doing it like he did...

I don't care if I'm worth millions,, straight A's or not.... You ain't getting no 18 pairs of shoes... Foh:laff:
A balanced answer. It ain't those kids fault that their dads ain't shit.

40 fucking out fits??

I swear on everything they better live in a nice
Neighborhood..... that whole house better be taken care of....

If not dude priorities all fucked up. He taking care of the wrong shit