Welcome To aBlackWeb

WHAT'S YA'LL THOUGHTS ON THIS...

A balanced answer. It ain't those kids fault that their dads ain't shit.
I mean real is real. If you blessed,, then you bless others. It ain't got shit to do with the bm, but everything to do with the kids.

Kids ain't do shit but be alive. And they your kid siblings. If you got it like that you a heart less mother fucker to let their siblings go without and they over blessed.

You Tryna turn your child's siblings against them? Fuck what the bm doing what are you as a parent doing? Teaching?

I'm sorry, that story is disgusting.

He ain't say he was Struggling. He ain't say he had a set back to school budget that he up held.
He ain't say that helping the other kids would hurt or even inconvenience him.

That is a a petty spiteful ass nigga.

Like I said earlier. If I had dough to blow like that,, I wouldn't even have thought about getting them other kids some shit....

ORRRR
ORRRRR
ORRR

You say your kid starting high school. That's like 13-14 years old.

Responsibility. Maturity. Give the kid like 2k and say "take care of your siblings" but don't leave them kids hanging out of spite.
That ain't right

I mean real is real. If you blessed,, then you bless others. It ain't got shit to do with the bm, but everything to do with the kids.

Kids ain't do shit but be alive. And they your kid siblings. If you got it like that you a heart less mother fucker to let their siblings go without and they over blessed.

You e e w your child's siblings against them? Fuck what the bm doing what are you as a parent doing? Teaching?

I'm sorry, that story is disgusting.

He ain't say he was Struggling. He ain't say he had a set back to school budget that he up held.
He ain't say that helping the other kids would hurt or even inconvenience him.

That is a a petty spiteful ass nigga.

Like I said earlier. If I had dough to blow like that,, I wouldn't even have thought about getting them other kids some shit....

ORRRR
ORRRRR
ORRR

You say your kid starting high school. That's like 13-14 years old.

Responsibility. Maturity. Give the kid like 2k and say "take care of your siblings" but don't leave them kids hanging out of spite.
That ain't right
Also, in addition to snubbing the other 2 who share ur kids blood n home, he might be causing divide between his own kid and the kids siblings. Favoritism, even if it makes petty sense to the adults, is likely gonna be taken as "oh so our bro gets everything n we get nothing?". Why do that?

Naw my son wear uniform. Public schools in Baltimore all got uniforms.

Simply cuz of shit like this. Some parents ain't got shit, and some kids got 40fucking out fits. So Yea,, all y'all wear the same shit. How bout that

Also, in addition to snubbing the other 2 who share ur kids blood n home, he might be causing divide between his own kid and the kids siblings. Favoritism, even if it makes petty sense to the adults, is likely gonna be taken as "oh so our bro gets everything n we get nothing?". Why do that?
He's basically telling his kid

You're better than your siblings. You should look like it.

That kid prolly a spoiled ass ungrateful brat. I think I hate this whole family

Even when my son didn't wear uniforms at school. I never bought 40 outfits and damn sure will never buy 18 pair of shoes for one school year!

He's basically telling his kid

You're better than your siblings. You should look like it.

That kid prolly a spoiled ass ungrateful brat. I think I hate this whole family
It sounds like the mama chose badly. 2 fathers who don't do shit, plus one financially successful and morally barren father. Sounds like all three of them kids r cursed with at least 2 ain't shit parents. Then u add in the likely equally shit step parents who were attracted to these fools... Shits a cesspool.

Good thing it's likely fake.

Most? Def not. It's mostly private or specialty ones that do.

nah trini...a lot of public schools are wearing them too

hell my high school's first year wearing them was back in 01, my senior year...they still wear them

I'm not sure if all public school here are wearing them but most of them are. I don't think high schools are wearing them, my daughter and my sis in law wear regular clothes

nah trini...a lot of public schools are wearing them too

hell my high school's first year wearing them was back in 01, my senior year...they still wear them
I feel like I still see most kids out of uniform in NYC, particularly with the high school aged ones.

He isn't obligated.

So i may be in a similar situation in a few years that is a little different. So i have a nephew that is almost exactly a year younger than my son. My brother and his mom arent together any more, but i keep in contact with his mom cuz him and my son are real close. I got get him a lot on the weekends. Well he now has a little brother that is a few months old.

She is with the father for now, but they arent secure in their relationship, so aint no telling how long he'll be around. But because that's my nephews little brother, when he gets older i dont have any problem with him coming to kick it if he wants to.

Neither of the kids are mine pr my direct responsibility, but thats my nephew and i love him. So i treat him like he is my own son. And im already compassionate when it comes to reaching out to the youth, especially our boys. So im willing to be that male presence on his little brothers life just off GP, but im not required to be.

So i say that to say its bruhs decision. Hes married too. So unless he felt compelled to do for his sons brothers, he has no obligation. And shouldn't be looked down for onlt providing for his son.

He isn't obligated.

So i may be in a similar situation in a few years that is a little different. So i have a nephew that is almost exactly a year younger than my son. My brother and his mom arent together any more, but i keep in contact with his mom cuz him and my son are real close. I got get him a lot on the weekends. Well he now has a little brother that is a few months old.

She is with the father for now, but they arent secure in their relationship, so aint no telling how long he'll be around. But because that's my nephews little brother, when he gets older i dont have any problem with him coming to kick it if he wants to.

Neither of the kids are mine pr my direct responsibility, but thats my nephew and i love him. So i treat him like he is my own son. And im already compassionate when it comes to reaching out to the youth, especially our boys. So im willing to be that male presence on his little brothers life just off GP, but im not required to be.

So i say that to say its bruhs decision. Hes married too. So unless he felt compelled to do for his sons brothers, he has no obligation. And shouldn't be looked down for onlt providing for his son.
Nobody said he should be looked down on for only providing for his son. However, he was petty and simple minded. If he's buying him literal masses of gifts that require their own storage compartments while getting his sons siblings absolutely nothing, he's going to cause tension between his son and his son's blood siblings. Because that's what they are, his son's immediate family. That son of his doesn't exist in a vacuum.

He may actually be damaging his sons sibling relationships. The siblings with which he, looking @ the example, shares a physical household with and likely has to see every single day. Kids aren't adults, they aren't gonna see it as "well, that's his dad and his dad ain't obligated to get us shit". They're likely gonna view it as "___ gets everything, every time. Why not us?" or some shit. How long before the other kids resent him and leave him out of shit?

I agree with the theory of it - only his kid is his technical responsibility and that chick should've thought about this when reproducing with fiddy different deadbeats. But you gotta be mindful of the implications of conspicuous consumption distinguishing one child from the others they share a household with, even if only for the sake of the child you're singling out in that manner.

Nobody said he should be looked down on for only providing for his son. However, he was petty and simple minded. If he's buying him literal masses of gifts that require their own storage compartments while getting his sons siblings absolutely nothing, he's going to cause tension between his son and his son's blood siblings. Because that's what they are, his son's immediate family. That son of his doesn't exist in a vacuum.

He may actually be damaging his sons sibling relationships. The siblings with which he, looking @ the example, shares a physical household with and likely has to see every single day. Kids aren't adults, they aren't gonna see it as "well, that's his dad and his dad ain't obligated to get us shit". They're likely gonna view it as "___ gets everything, every time. Why not us?" or some shit. How long before the other kids resent him and leave him out of shit?

I agree with the theory of it - only his kid is his technical responsibility and that chick should've thought about this when reproducing with fiddy different deadbeats. But you gotta be mindful of the implications of conspicuous consumption distinguishing one child from the others they share a household with, even if only for the sake of the child you're singling out in that manner.

That's just an unfortunate side effect of having a broken home. I mean i get what you are saying, but had he and his sons mother stayed together, this would be a non issue. But he shouldn't feel bad for doing things for his son.

That's just an unfortunate side effect of having a broken home. I mean i get what you are saying, but had he and his sons mother stayed together, this would be a non issue. But he shouldn't feel bad for doing things for his son.
Missing the point. He isn't looking out for his son by not considering the implications of doing excessive and visible displays like that, solely directed at that son. He should feel bad if a by-product of it is a negative impact on that same son he's supposed to be doing things for. It's short sighted.

Missing the point. He isn't looking out for his son by not considering the implications of doing excessive and visible displays like that, solely directed at that son. He should feel bad if a by-product of it is a negative impact on that same son he's supposed to be doing things for. It's short sighted.

In other words, "shame on you."

If that's the case, by your logic he shouldnt buy his son nice things because he may come in contact kids at school that may not be as fortunate and it will cause resentment.

To me, this seems like a perfect opportunity for the mother to teach a lesson as well.

In other words, "shame on you."

If that's the case, by your logic he shouldnt buy his son nice things because he may come in contact kids at school that may not be as fortunate and it will cause resentment.

To me, this seems like a perfect opportunity for the mother to teach a lesson as well.
Kids at school are different from kids he shares a household (and possibly even room) with. They could make him uncomfortable or feel left out amongst his own siblings.

Sure, we could say that it's the perfect opportunity to reach the mother a lesson. If you're cool with the lesson being solely at the expense of the children and not her. Cutting the nose to spite the face comes to mind.

naw i'm judging dude if he dropping upwards of 5k on one kid,a nd not do shit for the other two kids....

that's overkill...

if he was being modest, like just school supplies and a few outfits for his kid cuz that's all he had...i can completely understand that, and no judgement whatsoever...

but it's the sheer ridiculous amount of shit listed in the op and then the audacity to brag on it and lok for sympathy for doign nothign for two other children.....

i mean if i had 3 kids with 3 women,and they all lived with me....i ain't letting one of them walk in the house with 40 outfits and 18 pairs of shoes if their sibling aren't getting absolutely anything....that's just ridiculous...

tell dude to keep that shit at his house...if that's how they get down over there, then that's when he lives like that...when he over there....

i agree he's not obligated...but that's only if it's modest....not in the example provided

Back