Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's Up With The Wildfires In California?

yeah but what actually sparks a fire? is it literal friction between dry sticks/branches/grass caused from the wind? if so thats some ol bullshit
Can be a combination of things...it's the dryness and the wind that make it spread faster than other places tho.

yeah but what actually sparks a fire? is it literal friction between dry sticks/branches/grass caused from the wind? if so thats some ol bullshit

Sometimes it's nature but most times it's people doing stupid shit. Like last year's wild fire was caused by someone setting off something at their gender reveal that led to the wild fire. They had to pay 220k fine for it

The answer is liberals and hippies. They won’t even let the electricity provider out there deal with match box trees that catch fire by their lines. Then they turn around and sue the company when a fire happen. To be honest Cali deserves this

Sometimes it's nature but most times it's people doing stupid shit. Like last year's wild fire was caused by someone setting off something at their gender reveal that led to the wild fire. They had to pay 220k fine for it
We have become so modernized that proper fire education is missed out for ig moments

Cali, especially the southern part is pretty dry. Not a whole ton of rain. Fires are pretty common but a couple years ago they had major fires that burnt a lot of land. This was the year they were having that major drought if I'm not mistaken.

The following winter, they had a surprising amount of rainfall. This, in combination with all the burnt plant material (carbon) caused an overgrowth in the plant life. Summer came again, that overgrown plantlife dies and dries up. Fire erupts again and has a lot more to burn.

Cali residents would probably be able to give a bit more insight.

Cali, especially the southern part is pretty dry. Not a whole ton of rain. Fires are pretty common but a couple years ago they had major fires that burnt a lot of land. This was the year they were having that major drought if I'm not mistaken.

The following winter, they had a surprising amount of rainfall. This, in combination with all the burnt plant material (carbon) caused an overgrowth in the plant life. Summer came again, that overgrown plantlife dies and dries up. Fire erupts again and has a lot more to burn.

These niggas ain't tryna hear reason from the niggas that live here. Lol. Everybody still just think it's as easy as installing a sprinkler system and/or desalinating seawater.

Good job, you said the same thing I said, dummy..

So why don’t y’all just get rid of the trees before a whole forest catch on fire from someone rubbing their ashy elbows together

Ah, gotcha.

As a California resident, I can tell you off top that I don't really know what the fuck I'm talking about, beyond the most basic info and that you seem to know more about the shit than me...so keep that in mind.

But AS A RESIDENT, it seems to me that those cost to actually get those facilities built and up and running in any meaningful numbers that would make a difference, it would be wildly expensive. And it seems like almost every year, there is already a budget shortfall and some years, some level of government shutdown here because of it. The thought of trying foot the bill for the water system or whatever on TOP of that is prolly too much. Taxes are already too night here and a tax increase to pay for it would never pass a vote. The other option is to cut a huge number of program and services that may California...California.

That's my $00.02.

Go...

This is the problem with not living in a proactive society.

Back