Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's Up With The Wildfires In California?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
Seems like there's a wildfire in California every year.

They need to do a public works program where they build a massive sprinkler system to put the fires out. It doesn't make any sense to wait for the wildfire and then put it out.

Add on.

Edit.

It makes more sense to build a sprinkler system than a 20 foot wall across the border of Mexico.

Seems like there's a wildfire in California every year.

They need to do a public works program where they build a massive sprinkler system to put the fires out. It doesn't make any sense to wait for the wildfire and then put it out.

Add on.

Edit.

It makes more sense to build a sprinkler system than a 20 foot wall across the border of Mexico.

Common sense doesn’t apply when things make sense. Just know this isn’t a now issue it’s a yearly reoccurring problem that intensifies year after year. Eventually there will be nothing left.

The problem with adding an irrigation system is that it would most likely raise taxes. Cali is always in a drought and to supply water strains what is an already high state to live in.

Common sense doesn’t apply when things make sense. Just know this isn’t a now issue it’s a yearly reoccurring problem that intensifies year after year. Eventually there will be nothing left.

The problem with adding an irrigation system is that it would most likely raise taxes. Cali is always in a drought and to supply water strains what is an already high state to live in.
I also need to add that a majority of California is a desert. We tend to forget that.

Yeah but I'm on the East Coast. the worst thing we get is a few snowstorms every year, which if you've lived here your whole life is nothing. I'm from Massachusetts but I've been in New Jersey for the past 15 years. So I'm basically from the Northeast. About every 10 years or so a hurricane makes it's way up to the Northeast but it's nothing like the South.

When we see the wildfire's in California it looks terrible. But it just doesn't make any sense. It wouldn't take long to put up an irrigation system so you could put the fires out as soon as they start. And you could create jobs in the process.

California is on the coast, so it's not like there's a shortage of water.

Yeah but I'm on the East Coast. the worst thing we get is a few snowstorms every year, which if you've lived here your whole life is nothing. I'm from Massachusetts but I've been in New Jersey for the past 15 years. So I'm basically from the Northeast. About every 10 years or so a hurricane makes it's way up to the Northeast but it's nothing like the South.

When we see the wildfire's in California it looks terrible. But it just doesn't make any sense. It wouldn't take long to put up an irrigation system so you could put the fires out as soon as they start. And you could create jobs in the process.

California is on the coast, so it's not like there's a shortage of water.
I’m from Connecticut and reside in Maryland. I know bout the storms fam. I have a lot of Cali folks and visit almost yearly and they say all the time they they are in a drought and so on. It’s serious out there but that’s the way of life.

The amount of water needed needs to come from rain.

The fires get out of hand bc wind usually plays a huge factor

It would take 3-5 years to build an irrigation system and then it would no longer be a problem

There's oil in Alaska and they built a pipeline from Alaska to California. If that's possible, then an irrigation system to put out wildfires is also possible.

It would take 3-5 years to build an irrigation system and then it would no longer be a problem

There's oil in Alaska and they built a pipeline from Alaska to California. If that's possible, then an irrigation system to put out wildfires is also possible.
Oil provides currency.
Irrigation doesn’t.
The government could care less about saving the forests.

Our province/state gets forest fires like crazy in the summer if we dont get enough snow in the winter. One lightening strike can fuck over remote communities and the surrounding forests. And we need a lot of snow.

Our province/state gets forest fires like crazy in the summer if we dont get enough snow in the winter. One lightening strike can fuck over remote communities and the surrounding forests. And we need a lot of snow.
Get that snow BA

Back