Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Weirdest Thing Society Accepts As Normal?

Yes. People walk around with a whole wolf they can barely handle while laughing and smiling with friends or talking on the phone. Meanwhile, kids and women are terrified to be around them.

I see this shit routinely on flights. I pray every time I fly that them and their animal aren’t sitting next to me

Since it's election season, I'll say the fact that politicians are allowed to tell blatant lies on each other as part of their campaign. I mean they can say some shit, have it proven false, and still put the same shit out in commercials with no problem. I can't go five minutes without seeing this Angela Alsobrooks ad that uses clips of fake news reports to accuse her of some shit.

How the hell are we ever suppose to have real and fair elections, when the candidates don't even have to tell the truth.

Since it's election season, I'll say the fact that politicians are allowed to tell blatant lies on each other as part of their campaign. I mean they can say some shit, have it proven false, and still put the same shit out in commercials with no problem. I can't go five minutes without seeing this Angela Alsobrooks ad that uses clips of fake news reports to accuse her of some shit.

How the hell are we ever suppose to have real and fair elections, when the candidates don't even have to tell the truth.
The trick is that they speak in absolutes about issues that are highly nuanced. When you do it that way you are really never 100% wrong despite being mostly wrong. So you can’t really prove the statements false, you can just add context which is far less catchy/appealing compared to the original initial claim.

Back