Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Weirdest Thing Society Accepts As Normal?

I will tip on a pickup order but only for a couple of my regular spots i frequent weekly.

Not alot tho only like 10 or 15%

Tipping when it's not a restaurant

Places asking you to tip for pickup orders!

tipping-memes-10-600x536.jpg

Caskets. Most people just paying to rent that shit for the proceedings. They're re-use them shits and burying you in plywood boxes with some plastic wrap.

I didnā€™t know that, but I always thought it was stupid how expensive caskets were. I remember my parents discussing a $3k casket for my brother and just being aghast, like ā€œNiggaā€¦ for what?!! He dead, he donā€™t give a fuck!! Just cremate me, when my turn come, donā€™t waste all that money for something thatā€™s going right in the dirt!ā€

Calling someone baby daddy baby momma
I always hated this even when I was a child

Did these terms start in the 70s or 80s?

I know people have different views on marriage. But I swear Baby mama and baby daddy became the new husband and wife. Itā€™s weird when I hear people say ā€œI donā€™t agree with or believe in marriageā€ but do everything around/ equal to marriage but be married

I always hated this even when I was a child

Did these terms start in the 70s or 80s?

I know people have different views on marriage. But I swear Baby mama and baby daddy became the new husband and wife. Itā€™s weird when I hear people say ā€œI donā€™t agree with or believe in marriageā€ but do everything around/ equal to marriage but be married

90's as far as I know. First time I ever heard that shit was on this:

First thought "this some bamma ass shit if I ever heard any" 'cause up north it was "father of my child"... until niggas started copying this song.

90's as far as I know. First time I ever heard that shit was on this:

First thought "this some bamma ass shit if I ever heard any" 'cause up north it was "father of my child"... until niggas started copying this song.

I was going to say 90s but I thought it was older

I remember this song, everyone would sing it when we were kids

Back