Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats The Trend With These Ugly Ass Expensive "Sneakers"?

Niggas will buy anything that a cracka said is fashionable. They're low-key preying on these gullible niggas to rock these corny shits

But they only buying because a black rapper had them.

Because a white exec told him to put it in a song because that white exec secured an endorsement deal that the label will get 90% of the money for and the rapper will get 10% and some shoes.

Naw.

That’s a reach big homie.

Naw.

That’s a reach big homie.

bruh, do you really think these niggas talking about that shit and ain't gettin a check for it?

Do you not remember Lil John's line "Now I got to give a shout out to Seagram's gin, cause I drink it, and they payin' me for it" on Freek A Leek?

Rappers are gettin' sponsorships for this shit, but thanks to 360 deals they're only seeing a sliver of the money they generate but they at least get the merch to wear or consume.

@King Freeman

Aye I always admitted to using the n word growing up. Never lied about it. Never got checked about it. Its a NY/NJ thing.

I realized it was wrong on my own after getting older and seeing other parts of the country.

When im chilling with friends and we comfortable shooting the shit it still slips out sometimes.

Never hid the fact.

I just know its wrong for me to say it so I make a conscious effort to never say it even though it was a huge part of my vocabulary growing up.

You ain't gotta explain nothing to me. Just don't let it slip here or it's over.

Yeah I think the ugly dad shoe thing is wack too, like the Yeezy Wave Runner... Plus imo the luxury materials and construction that Balenciaga and them use isn’t even that good for the money they charge, yeah its better than leather Nike use etc but no way justifies the money they cost, but then neither does do Jordan's or Nikes...

With clothing though, jean quality is mad obvious... Salvage denim from Edwin, APC etc especially the Japanese salvage denim is pure quality and I think justifies the money … Nothing wrong with classic cheaper Levis if you don’t want that stiff salvage denim feel, but payless jeans and hoodies and tees last for like 2 washes before they go to fckd up… Salvage denim can last you a life time and they hardy ever need dry cleaning… Im not saying dudes need to spend $200 for quality jeans or hoodies at all btw, I mostly rock Carhartt hoodies and trousers or Edwin jeans...

Last edited:
Lmaoo that nigga boss was bad about that shit. Matter fact he the reason I stopped lurking and made my debut on there.. I came in the fashion thread one day and Dro had EVERYBODY roasting that nigga cause he had these sandles with the knee high straps on em like the bitches be wearing.. i think he tried to use the price as a way to fight back but niggas wont having it.

View attachment 98363

I told that nigga his sandles were made for walking on water and ended up netting my first couple lols in there.

Air Cain’s... oh shit

Back