Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats The Trend With These Ugly Ass Expensive "Sneakers"?

This rich lady I know stays Gucci down....once in a while she buys fake shit tho just because lmao
Back in the day this white lady used to come to work flexing her 3,5k LV bag.

Funny thing is she had kids that were starving and could barely pay her bills as she said herself.

but hey, atleast she had the louis bag. U couldn't even tell if it was real or not.

I disagree.

Grew up poor with handme downs

Had to learn how to be fly with what I had. I never buy expensive and still make it look better than people that do.

Just because you think that about yourself...
You talking about Jean's and t's. You can't do that with a suit. Get out of your bubble.

If that's the shit mega rich people wear with their goofy fashion show clothing I'm glad I don ever see them in public cuz I'd fr LOL.

If that's the shit mega rich people wear with their goofy fashion show clothing I'm glad I don ever see them in public cuz I'd fr LOL.
My cousin and his wife are living that dink life

They buy these and yeezys and it makes me sad

Just because you think that about yourself...
You talking about Jean's and t's. You can't do that with a suit. Get out of your bubble.
nah im talking about suits, watches.

I styled a suit with a blazer, vest and tie, all from H&M for an office party.

Got more compliments than anyone in there. People were rocking armani and what not.

But it didnt look good on them

Last edited:
The only thing u can't buy too cheap is cologne.
I said this in another thread and nigs nosigned but I fuck with the cologne oils the rasta cats be selling

I get all kinds of compliments and the shit last all day at a fraction of the cost

I will still kick out for a nice pair of kicks If I think they hot but I be damn If I'm buying them just cause of the name or to impress anybody else. If I buy something these days then its gone be because I fuck w/ it plain and simple and never to fit in

Y’all
I will still kick out for a nice pair of kicks If I think they hot but I be damn If I'm buying them just cause of the name or to impress anybody else. If I buy something these days then its gone be because I fuck w/ it plain and simple and never to fit in
i still haven’t worn the last 5 pairs of shoes I ve bought...at this point it just for nostalgia or sentimental value​

This shit reminds of of them expensive ass red Mad Max shoes BossBoo posted up on the IC and got clowned for.

This shit reminds of of them expensive ass red Mad Max shoes BossBoo posted up on the IC and got clowned for.

Lmaoo that nigga boss was bad about that shit. Matter fact he the reason I stopped lurking and made my debut on there.. I came in the fashion thread one day and Dro had EVERYBODY roasting that nigga cause he had these sandles with the knee high straps on em like the bitches be wearing.. i think he tried to use the price as a way to fight back but niggas wont having it.

lmaoo.gif

I told that nigga his sandles were made for walking on water and ended up netting my first couple lols in there.

Lmaoo that nigga boss was bad about that shit. Matter fact he the reason I stopped lurking and made my debut on there.. I came in the fashion thread one day and Dro had EVERYBODY roasting that nigga cause he had these sandles with the knee high straps on em like the bitches be wearing.. i think he tried to use the price as a way to fight back but niggas wont having it.

View attachment 98363

I told that nigga his sandles were made for walking on water and ended up netting my first couple lols in there.

Lmaooo not the gladiator sandals

Didn't know about Versace being sold for the low smh.

U right. I've bought suits from Zara and H&M and made that shit look fly. Getting all types of compliments.

While others be buying Armani, Boss or Gucci belts and don't even know how to style it.

I've seen enough of dusty mfs with gucci/lv belts in my life. Might as well buy a fake one if u gonna look dusty.

We wouldn't be able to tell.

Bruh them same dusty nikkas u speak of are rockin' fake belts str8 from the discount mall.

And then have the nerve to have on a dingy shirt and dirty Uptown/Air Force 1's like they foolin' somebody! lol

I've seen nikkas who work @ the grocery store baggin' and stockin' up wearing these "designer belts". I be lookin' like.......

0we5ya4yosxg - Copy.gif

Last edited:
my kids watch a YouTuber who sometimes does these staged “omg my brother used my credit card on a shopping spree” and he copped those last shoes.. they’re Gucci.. the name is all they care about, money goggles instead of beer goggles...

View attachment 98363

Whole thread was pure comedy

https://allhiphop.vanillacommunitie...il-light-of-mine-im-gone-let-it-shine-sandals

Back