Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Equivalent Of Flowers For A Man?

I read Germs post as if he likes to be rescued🤷🏿‍♂️

Or least he gives the women the impression he needs rescuing. Then he probably gets offended after a while and of course she confused as fuck bc he the same nigga with 5 pair of draws and now he wanna act like his shit together

Her crankiness is another turn on for him but she's already turned off. Now he put out and broken thus needing to be 'rescued' again

Wash rinse repeat
Nah nah nah, here’s the deal.

I’m all about giving flowers, my thing is. It’s in my belief that the best cultivation for growth is a relationship. So obviously because we all live different experiences, when we get in a relationship with someone, there’s a great chance that they help fine tune or introduce something in our lives that we weren’t up on.

All this is still all good, but..if you hip me to something 5 years ago and I evolved. I’m not the same guy from 5 years ago. In 5 years in, you did that 5 years ago. Don’t try to carry me like I ain’t that nigga now.

That’s why I’m upset, same time, with women, it’s not what they are saying, it’s how they are saying it. That passion is usually misdirected from other emotions. So now, she’s using anger to express, love, sadness, loneliness, longing, if the only tool you know how to use is a hammer, when building a house and you need to screw something in, you’re gonna use a hammer.

It might not be efficient but the intention for what you’re trying to do is the same, regardless of what tool you use..feel me.

So it’s the passion that turns me on,…ion know why, but the intensity of emotion is fascinating and gets my blood pumping. So yea I’m hype to now cause I’m meeting that energy.

Same time, I know it’s not what she’s saying it’s how she saying. Which is why I’m not mad..but the human side of me is bothered because I am still being insulted. We bout to tussle and then ima tell her to put her panties in my pocket.

Back