Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Equivalent Of Flowers For A Man?

I hear you. I'm just responding to the topic, which specifically asks about the equivalent of flowers. That's not something specific. It's kind of a general thing that you can count on women to appreciate even if they don't personally care about flowers. That's what I'm saying I don't know about. I can't think of anything women can get guys in general that would be universally appreciated. Even the dudes in the topic coming up with answers are just giving examples of what they personally would like.

The closes thing I can think of is a homecooked meal, especially since nowadays its rarer to find women who can and do cook regularly than it has been in the past.

I get you but even with flowers it still gotta be specific to that woman because they don't all like the same color, type, bouquet set up etc. It's like yeah women like shoes...but you just ain't about to buy a woman any pair of shoes and say "here shoes...enjoy" lol.

I get you but even with flowers it still gotta be specific to that woman because they don't all like the same color, type, bouquet set up etc. It's like yeah women like shoes...but you just ain't about to buy a woman any pair of shoes and say "here shoes...enjoy" lol.

That's true when you have an established relationship with someone and should know what color and flower she likes, but when you're first getting to know here, unless she's an ungrateful chick, she's likely going to appreciate the gesture even if you don't get her favorite flower. That's generally because, regardless of how she personally feels about flowers, giving flowers is universally understood to be a thoughtful and romantic gesture.

I'd agree with you though that if you still getting a chick the wrong flowers or flowers at all when you know she doesn't like them after years of being together, the appreciation for the gesture will likely have waned.

I hear you. I'm just responding to the topic, which specifically asks about the equivalent of flowers. That's not something specific. It's kind of a general thing that you can count on women to appreciate even if they don't personally care about flowers. That's what I'm saying I don't know about. I can't think of anything women can get guys in general that would be universally appreciated. Even the dudes in the topic coming up with answers are just giving examples of what they personally would like.

The closes thing I can think of is a homecooked meal, especially since nowadays its rarer to find women who can and do cook regularly than it has been in the past.
Even more important, every example given has some kind of actual use. You can eat food, you can use gift cards to buy food that you can then eat, you can wear clothes, jewelry and cologne. There really isn't anything that we can be given solely for the sake of giving like flowers.

Last edited:
Had a chick come to my apartment to chill, and went in my kitchen and saw some coffee I made in a stove top pot. It’s the way my grandmother always made it, didn’t care either way, i got coffee from it. She unprompted bought me a coffee maker. Lesson I learned that still holds true. When a woman is into you. She gets you gifts to improve yourself as man.

If you wear cheap ties, she’ll get you expensive name brand ones, if you wear cheap Nikes, she’ll get you air max, if you got cheap blankets, she’ll get you a dope comforter set. If a woman likes you, she’ll upgrade you unprompted. You are her trophy that she wants to shine, she want to come over and shit not be ghetto.

The best part about that is when shit get shaky and she mad at you she gonna throw all that in ya face..”nigga when I met you, you only had 5 pairs of draws”

I read Germs post as if he likes to be rescued🤷🏿‍♂️

Or least he gives the women the impression he needs rescuing. Then he probably gets offended after a while and of course she confused as fuck bc he the same nigga with 5 pair of draws and now he wanna act like his shit together

Her crankiness is another turn on for him but she's already turned off. Now he put out and broken thus needing to be 'rescued' again

Wash rinse repeat

Back