Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Equivalent Of Flowers For A Man?

I don't know if there is really an analog to be honest. Flowers are that thing that dudes are supposed to give just to let their S/O know they care. Do most dudes need or even care about something like that?

That depends. Ladies, what do yall like about flowers? What do yall do with them? Outside of sentiment and gesture what's the point? Decoration? Temporary decoration at that?

It's hard to come up with something for men that we like that doesn't have SOME kind of utility.

"These are beautiful! Thank you!" *Sets aside to rot and never touches again until it's time to dispose*

What's acceptable to do that ☝️ with besides flowers?

I like flowers and take care of the flowers. But I do think it should have some thought. Like get my favorite flowers or the color of the flowers are my favorite.

I had received this beautiful blue/purple orchid one time. Now it did die eventually but I did take care of it for a while.

I don't know if there is really an analog to be honest. Flowers are that thing that dudes are supposed to give just to let their S/O know they care. Do most dudes need or even care about something like that?

Lol yes. People in general like to know other people care about them in a good way. The equivalent would be your s/o giving you something that you also care about or enjoy.

Lol yes. People in general like to know other people care about them in a good way. The equivalent would be your s/o giving you something that you also care about or enjoy.

I guess. The people that really care about you typically show you with their words and actions. I've always thought needing gifts was one of those frivolous things women require to be satisfied. This is actually a good question because I don't have a clue what little thoughtful thing my wife could buy me that would make me happy.

I guess. The people that really care about you typically show you with their words and actions. I've always thought needing gifts was one of those frivolous things women require to be satisfied. This is actually a good question because I don't have a clue what little thoughtful thing my wife could buy me that would make me happy.

The actions would be how that care is shown. It's not as complicated or deep as some trying to make it. People like to be shown they're cared about. The people who know them best should know how to express that to them. So it's not always gonna be in the form of a gift or something tangible. It's supposed to be catered to your specific wants. Not all women love flowers but if you give them something they really like or do something that shows you care then they'll be just as happy as a woman who loves flowers is when she gets them.

The actions would be how that care is shown. It's not as complicated or deep as some trying to make it. People like to be shown they're cared about. The people who know them best should know how to express that to them. So it's not always gonna be in the form of a gift or something tangible. It's supposed to be catered to your specific wants. Not all women love flowers but if you give them something they really like or do something that shows you care then they'll be just as happy as a woman who loves flowers is when she gets them.

I hear you. I'm just responding to the topic, which specifically asks about the equivalent of flowers. That's not something specific. It's kind of a general thing that you can count on women to appreciate even if they don't personally care about flowers. That's what I'm saying I don't know about. I can't think of anything women can get guys in general that would be universally appreciated. Even the dudes in the topic coming up with answers are just giving examples of what they personally would like.

The closes thing I can think of is a homecooked meal, especially since nowadays its rarer to find women who can and do cook regularly than it has been in the past.

Back