Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the deal with Benjamin Crump?

I cant speak to his intentions but his reputation and likely media connections damn near guarantees the families he's representing national media coverage.

So while it might seem crass and ambulance chasy.. like folks have said already he's likely gonna get the family some monetary compensation out of it.. ALONG with the national media coverage that might spark further outrage and attention on the case which MAY result in actual criminal charges/guilty verdicts etc... even though thats rarer...

His media connects and the attention he can put on shit is prolly his hook honestly

Thanks for actually answering the question and pointing that out. I guess that could be right although I still think it's dubious to start a civil case the day of a crime before criminal charges are filed.

So "justice" is a paycheck? Last time I checked dude never got anybody put behind bars.

And again... is it normal for a civil case to begin the day of the crime?

also... i dont like your tone. At what point did i imply I have a problem with a black man making money practicing law, bitch nigga? Don't put words in my mouth.

He's a civil lawyer not a criminal lawyer. If a cop kills someone the state is going to prosecute them.

If he were a criminal lawyer he'd be representing the cop.

Go to bed g.

Thanks for actually answering the question and pointing that out. I guess that could be right although I still think it's dubious to start a civil case the day of a crime before criminal charges are filed.

You've said that a few times. Has he actually been there the day of or are you exaggerating?

Either way, depending on the DA..who may or may not even file charges.. what sense does it make to wait? They need to feel the pressure from all sides if theyre in the wrong IMO

You've said that a few times. Has he actually been there the day of or are you exaggerating?

Either way, depending on the DA..who may or may not even file charges.. what sense does it make to wait? They need to feel the pressure from all sides if theyre in the wrong IMO

Literally the day of in at least a few cases. It's the only reason I brought it up.

But I appreciate your reply and it does give some perspective on the value of his involvement (even if it's a side-effect).

I need some examples of civil suits he's filled the day of an incident. I mean it's virtually impossible but I want to see these cases you're talking about.

He's a civil lawyer not a criminal lawyer. If a cop kills someone the state is going to prosecute them.

If he were a criminal lawyer he'd be representing the cop.

Go to bed g.

There's also the prosecutor who works for the state. The same state who employs the cop and would rather pay our tax money than serve justice. It's a fucked up system.

Does the funeral director show up before someone dies?

Do you hear from a restaurant before you get hungry?

Do you talk to a doctor before you get sick?

Do the police reach out to you before a crime is committed?

Or are you simply questioning why a lawyer should make money practicing law?

:aye:

I need some examples of civil suits he's filled the day of an incident. I mean it's virtually impossible but I want to see these cases you're talking about.

"Jharod and Khalil Ferebee, Brown's two eldest sons, told CNN on Friday that they have hired well-known civil rights attorney Benjamin Crump to represent them."

This was the article I was reading that triggered me. I'm like "This guy again? Is he a ghoul? a vulture?" But maybe he's a righteous dude. What do I know?

"Jharod and Khalil Ferebee, Brown's two eldest sons, told CNN on Friday that they have hired well-known civil rights attorney Benjamin Crump to represent them."

This story was 2 days after the shooting and only says that he'd been retained. Not that he'd filled anything.

I've lost interest in this thread. Peace.

So what woke militant hotep charlatan lead you down this path?
Cuz I've seen this line of questions trying to undermine and discredit Crump before. And it usual ends this way, with people having to explain simple the different between a civil lawyer and criminal lawyer . And why you'll want to hire the lawyer with the best track record of winning cases in their field of law

I literally just asked a question and Inori answered it. Not everything has to be a conflict.

And at what point did I even hint at the idea that I don't know the difference between a civil lawyer and a criminal lawyer? My whole question revolved around is it appropriate for a civil case to begin before a criminal case does.

So what woke militant hotep charlatan lead you down this path?
Cuz I've seen this line of questions trying to undermine and discredit Crump before. And it usual ends this way, with people having to explain simple the different between a civil lawyer and criminal lawyer . And why you'll want to hire the lawyer with the best track record of winning cases in their field of law
I've seen this as well. Social media fake woke niggas are the worst. Claim to be for black people but tear them down at every chance they get. I've seen this for Crump, Kamala, Obama, and damn near any successful black person in law, government, and entertainment.

You know who they never have smoke for though?

White people.

So "justice" is a paycheck? Last time I checked dude never got anybody put behind bars.

And again... is it normal for a civil case to begin the day of the crime?

also... i dont like your tone. :cry: At what point did i imply I have a problem with a black man making money practicing law, bitch nigga? :cry:Don't put words in my mouth.:cry:
Honestly your thread sucks and it's your fault for asking a series of dumbass questions attempting to criticize shit you clearly don't know about.

And since you want to take the "bitch nigga" route, I'll end this by saying you're welcome to come to Chicago anytime.

Honestly your thread sucks and it's your fault for asking a series of dumbass questions attempting to criticize shit you clearly don't know about.

And since you want to take the "bitch nigga" route, I'll end this by saying you're welcome to come to Chicago anytime.

Your replies were all just so sassy that I assumed I was dealing with a bitch nigga. My apologies if that's not the case.

Ambulance chasing civil rights attorney who works pro Bono and gets his money off the back end from settlements

His clients have said he encourages them to play up the docile hopeless helpless stereotypes and play down wanting retribution for the murder to get the biggest payouts possible
What he said. He's controlled opposition to black Americans. Notice how ahmaud mother didn't except his services she actually wanted justice for her son hence the media silence on his trial.

Back