Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the deal with Benjamin Crump?

SneakDZA

The New Ho King
Is this guy a legit civil rights attorney or an ambulance chaser that specializes in black people being murdered by police? Is there a good reason why he's the go-to guy if your relative gets smoked by the pigs other than name recognition?

I'm not trying to just tear him down I just want to know why when an unarmed black person gets killed hes the next name I hear yet I don't hear shit from him anytime else.

I just want to know why when an unarmed black person gets killed hes the next name I hear yet I don't hear shit from him anytime else.
Are you looking to hear shit he has to say outside of unarmed black people getting killed?

If not, it's a weird question to ask.

Seems to me he makes black people apologuze and get money.

Kinda like he’s working for them.

Ambulance chasing civil rights attorney who works pro Bono and gets his money off the back end from settlements

His clients have said he encourages them to play up the docile hopeless helpless stereotypes and play down wanting retribution for the murder to get the biggest payouts possible

His track record for winning civil cases is good.

It makes sense to get a seasoned lawyer on the case

I guess that's my question about him. I feel like traditionally a criminal case comes first so you can try to get justice and then the civil case comes after because it's a bigger payout if the person is proved guilty. But what do I know?

It just seems like dude is ambulance chaser status and as far as justice goes his numbers aren't looking too good but as far as payments go we don't know what his take is and if he has any interest in actually solving the problem or if it's strictly his bread and butter.

Ultimately I just feel like it's a little suspect that I could get shot by police this morning and Benjamin Crump is representing my family legally this afternoon.

But I could be wrong. I'm just genuinely curious about dude's motives and effectiveness because I'm trying to not get murdered and I could give a shit about how much my family gets paid if it happens.

Are you looking to hear shit he has to say outside of unarmed black people getting killed?

If not, it's a weird question to ask.

Well whenever he's on the new the chryon says "civil rights attorney". I'm asking does he ever show up before a black person gets killed by the police or has he monetized the fact that black people get killed by police?

Right now dude is looking like the gloria allred of police murder.

I guess that's my question about him. I feel like traditionally a criminal case comes first so you can try to get justice and then the civil case comes after because it's a bigger payout if the person is proved guilty. But what do I know?

It just seems like dude is ambulance chaser status and as far as justice goes his numbers aren't looking too good but as far as payments go we don't know what his take is and if he has any interest in actually solving the problem or if it's strictly his bread and butter.

Ultimately I just feel like it's a little suspect that I could get shot by police this morning and Benjamin Crump is representing my family legally this afternoon.

But I could be wrong. I'm just genuinely curious about dude's motives and effectiveness because I'm trying to not get murdered and I could give a shit about how much my family gets paid if it happens.
Doesn't matter what his motives are. You and others that feel he just a tragedy chaser wont have ya minds changed at all. All he could really do is validate ya opinion of him

I have 2 opinions tho.
1) Civil just is just as criminal justice. Id say even more before America puts $ over morals. Once we get cities to start handing them pay out receipts to the unions and pensions you'll see real change in how police move

2) i haven't heard any *close* family complain about Ben himself. I think they are well aware the criminal side is out of his control but he gonna them paid.

Doesn't matter what his motives are. You and others that feel he just a tragedy chaser wont have ya minds changed at all. All he could really do is validate ya opinion of him

I have 2 opinions tho.
1) Civil just is just as criminal justice. Id say even more before America puts $ over morals. Once we get cities to start handing them pay out receipts to the unions and pensions you'll see real change in how police move

2) i haven't heard any *close* family complain about Ben himself. I think they are well aware the criminal side is out of his control but he gonna them paid.

I'm not sure how much clearer I could make it but I don't have a negative opinion of him or what he does. I'm just skeptical. There is no price tag that you can put on black lives so I need to know what he does to actually support black people as a whole as opposed to getting a paycheck for himself and the families of people that got murdered by the system that has been happily cutting checks for the lives of black people since slavery.

I'm not sure how much clearer I could make it but I don't have a negative opinion of him or what he does. I'm just skeptical. There is no price tag that you can put on black lives so I need to know what he does to actually support black people as a whole as opposed to getting a paycheck for himself and the families of people that got murdered by the system that has been happily cutting checks for the lives of black people since slavery.
Lol aight man

He a civil case lawyer. Not sure he has to do anything other than that but i completely understand your sentiments

Lol aight man

He a civil case lawyer. Not sure he has to do anything other than that but i completely understand your sentiments

I'm just wondering if getting the bag is the face we want to put on this. Cities have been paying out millions to victims of police violence since the Reagan years. I'm no lawyer but ambulance chasers are a thing for a reason. It seems like in any situation doling out money is way easier than serving up justice because the same system prints their own money.

I guess I'm saying I would be pissed if I got murdered by police and my family was like "let's get this bag" instead of "let's put this nigga's head on a fucking pike"

Well whenever he's on the new the chryon says "civil rights attorney". I'm asking does he ever show up before a black person gets killed by the police or has he monetized the fact that black people get killed by police?

Right now dude is looking like the gloria allred of police murder.
Does the funeral director show up before someone dies?

Do you hear from a restaurant before you get hungry?

Do you talk to a doctor before you get sick?

Do the police reach out to you before a crime is committed?

Or are you simply questioning why a lawyer should make money practicing law?

I guess I'm saying I would be pissed if I got murdered by police and my family was like "let's get this bag" instead of "let's put this nigga's head on a fucking pike"
When has this ever happened for black people in America?

Give me one example.

Does the funeral director show up before someone dies?

Do you hear from a restaurant before you get hungry?

Do you talk to a doctor before you get sick?

Do the police reach out to you before a crime is committed?

Or are you simply questioning why a lawyer should make money practicing law?

lol ok. are any of those things related to white supremacists murdering unarmed black people and other people making an industry out of it while not doing anything to stop it?

This is a negative opinion lol.

Back