Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Some P*ssy?

I went to go get a plan b and the older lady at the cash register threw it at me in disgust. I just laughed so hard right there and she was mad af. I took it right there too and asked her for scissors to open it.

I went to go get a plan b and the older lady at the cashier threw it at me in disgust. I just laughed so hard right there and she was mad af. I took it right there too and asked her for scissors to open it.
Yo ass was nervous as hell haha panick hours

Used my unemployment check to gas up my car and drive to Houma, La

there were signs all over the place telling me I should've just turned around, but i pressed my way on

Fucked a fat bitch.

Like....fat fat though.

Bruh, I was fuckin Big Marcy down the hall from me in the dorms for a whole semester straight and once in a blue for a year after that. Kept that shit good and on the low. I was about 150lbs back then, Big Marcy was clockin three bucks and change.

them soft ass jaws was like magic.

Bruh, I was fuckin Big Marcy down the hall from me in the dorms for a whole semester straight and once in a blue for a year after that. Kept that shit good and on the low. I was about 150lbs back then, Big Marcy was clockin three bucks and change.

them soft ass jaws was like magic.
Lmaoo I know that shit had to feel like climbing mount everest

I was like 165 when i harpooned my first whale

Back