Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Some P*ssy?

Smh

went over this bitch crib while her bf/bd was out w/ his homies.. they child was in the next room sleep smh

I climbed through a chick downstairs window one time... went upstairs and woke her up, blew her back out and dipped... to this day I never told her how I got in..!

Snuck into this girl house while her parents sleep.
Had to jump a old ass wire fence and nearly sliced my shit like Eddie Murphy in Life.

I did that while her parents... brother...his then fianceè were asleep.

Park my car at the neighborhood elementary school parking lot, walked down her street, crept thru her front yard bushes, then climbed thru her window.

She had to turn her fan on in order to keep any one in her house from hearing us. Almost got busted twice the same nite by her brother, b/c he just popped in her room.

Last edited:
Left her two year old by himself in the other room with markers. He fucked my shoes up but that country broad road the life out ya boy

toddler moms do it best

nerves bad and dont get it like they want

fuck ya like its the last time lmao

I’ve done everything twice but THIS...this sounds mad rapey my nigga lol
Back story gives a lil context...
I was supposed to fall through but she fell asleep waiting on a nigga. Nigga was busy chasing new pussy. Usually she left the door open but this night she didn't. She wasn't sure but she thought it was locked and she was right.. so window, wake up, work out.. that was something I had been remixing for a few years at that point..!

Got in a relationship

Honest to God bruh there's been plenty of times where being in a relationship would be so much better for me, but if I don't like the broad I can't do this.

I just get mad annoyed quick lol, idk how yall do it. I just ain't meant to play the game I guess

I've snuck in a girl's house with parents and mad siblings home. Mudded up my sneakers the 2nd time

Drove about 2 hours

Didn't think any of this was crazy

Back