OPINION Whats the best karate movie?

Yall gon make me fuck around and real debrid the 3 ninjas flix today.

They stay trying my nigga colt b. He stayed ready to fuck a nigga shit up tho. How has a version of this shit with them grown up never been made.

Turtles 1 & 2 remarkably hold up better than mad movies from the 90's

I watched the first one before this thread even kicked off last weekend. I think we were talking about it in another thread. It was cool. Couldn't stay awake tho.

• Haha
Reactions: Duwop
If we are just posting martial arts in general, there are just too many classics.
The 90s and some from the early 00s definitely own this thread tho:

MV5BNzlhYjEzOGItN2MwNS00ODRiLWE5OTItYThiNmJlMTdmMzgxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

MV5BMDk0MmYyMWMtOWVhNS00ZTM4LWI0NGEtMTMxYWFjYjVhNWVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

6q6DBMKsVS3rdusQLarV2PugTBt.jpg

81XIHFDhwXL._SL1421_.jpg

MV5BNDg4MmQyODgtM2Q4ZC00ZWI2LWJkYmMtYTQ5ZGI5NDJhN2IwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzgzODI1OTE@._V1_.jpg

2005-unleashed-4.jpg

MV5BZGIxODNjM2YtZjA5Mi00MjA5LTk2YjItODE0OWI5NThjNTBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ1ODk3MTQ@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
I never seen this thread before and by the answers I'm kinda happy I didn't. Lmao.

I'm a big fan of martial arts films (own a good amount but haven't watched many newer ones in the past 5 years) and loved on the IC the thread we had talking about cool martial arts/kung fu films.

HOW DARE YOU INFIDELS DISRESPECT DA GAWD DONNIE YEN BY NOT MENTIONING HIS NAME...OR "IP MAN"!!!!

BLASPHEME!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 400Degreez