Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Whats the best karate movie?

Yall gon make me fuck around and real debrid the 3 ninjas flix today.

They stay trying my nigga colt b. He stayed ready to fuck a nigga shit up tho. How has a version of this shit with them grown up never been made.

Turtles 1 & 2 remarkably hold up better than mad movies from the 90's

I watched the first one before this thread even kicked off last weekend. I think we were talking about it in another thread. It was cool. Couldn't stay awake tho.

If we are just posting martial arts in general, there are just too many classics.
The 90s and some from the early 00s definitely own this thread tho:

MV5BNzlhYjEzOGItN2MwNS00ODRiLWE5OTItYThiNmJlMTdmMzgxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

MV5BMDk0MmYyMWMtOWVhNS00ZTM4LWI0NGEtMTMxYWFjYjVhNWVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

6q6DBMKsVS3rdusQLarV2PugTBt.jpg

81XIHFDhwXL._SL1421_.jpg

MV5BNDg4MmQyODgtM2Q4ZC00ZWI2LWJkYmMtYTQ5ZGI5NDJhN2IwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzgzODI1OTE@._V1_.jpg

2005-unleashed-4.jpg

MV5BZGIxODNjM2YtZjA5Mi00MjA5LTk2YjItODE0OWI5NThjNTBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ1ODk3MTQ@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
I never seen this thread before and by the answers I'm kinda happy I didn't. Lmao.

I'm a big fan of martial arts films (own a good amount but haven't watched many newer ones in the past 5 years) and loved on the IC the thread we had talking about cool martial arts/kung fu films.

HOW DARE YOU INFIDELS DISRESPECT DA GAWD DONNIE YEN BY NOT MENTIONING HIS NAME...OR "IP MAN"!!!!

BLASPHEME!!!!

Back