Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats a Serious Hot Button Issue You DGAF About?

View attachment 557735

Guess you’d rather not let black blood mix in with your white blood, huh?

You listed things that only the black conscious community cares about and those all things have been recently brought up on this forum, meaning you didn't even have a list outside of things you've seen myself and posters like me discuss.....

You have resentment and disdain for all things pro black and you just voluntarily said so. You're detached and proud of it

And notice you didn't list ONE thing that white people care about, say like climate change or the border. You made it a point to undermine things black people specifically are concerned with

You being the son of a 2 bit coon and being raised confused in a trailer park with your white fam, your list doesn't surprise me and makes me very grateful for having 2 black righteous parents.

Feel me?

You listed things that only the black conscious community cares about and those all things have been recently brought up on this forum, meaning you didn't even have a list outside of things you've seen myself and posters like me discuss.....

You have resentment and disdain for all things pro black and you just voluntarily said so. You're prouldy detached

And notice you didn't list ONE thing that white people care about, say like climate change or the border. You made it a point to undermine things black people specifically are concerned with

You being the son of a 2 bit coon and being raised confused in a trailer park with your white fam, your list doesn't surprise me and makes me very grateful for having 2 black righteous parents.

Feel me?

Bolded...

tenor.gif

I don’t care about any conspiracy theory. Illuminati, Covid vaccine bullshit, schools indoctrinating kids, buck breaking, LGBTQ agenda, media brainwashing, etc.

Do I think some of it may be true? Maybe, but I still don't give a fuck about it.

Everybody who does ain’t doing shit about none of the shit they talking about anyway.

Why y’all always do that “ they just talking but no doing” thing

You have resentment and disdain for all things pro black and you just voluntarily said so. You're detached and proud of it

Feel me?
So Illuminati, schools indoctrinating kids, media brainwashing and LGBTQ are specifically black issues?

Nah your panties got moist when I mentioned a conspiracy that you made a thread on and you couldn’t wait to sneak diss me personally. I wasn’t even thinking about you when I said that.

Matter of fact, I never consider you in any post I make that’s not addressing you specifically. I really wish you could say the same about me.

Why y’all always do that “ they just talking but no doing” thing
Conspiracy theories such as the ones I listed are built on very shaky ground and I don’t see the need to talk about shit like that. Why rage about something that's more likely than not untrue?

I thought this was the shit I DGAF about thread but maybe I was mistaken? Conspiracy theories aren't a hot button issue or something? If not I'll defer.

Covid

I swear I walk around with my mask on every day every where

Day after day there are less and less people wearing the mask. I’m not getting that shot

I just got out of the hospital. I'd been there for 2 and a half months with Covid.

That Coronavirus is no joke. I had tubes in my stomach and another tube in my throat. I was on a ventilator and bed ridden for two and a half months. After a while I couldn't walk or talk.

Get the shot, Covid isn't something you want.

I just got out of the hospital. I'd been there for 2 and a half months with Covid.

That Coronavirus is no joke. I had tubes in my stomach and another tube in my throat. I was on a ventilator and bed ridden for two and a half months. After a while I couldn't walk or talk.

So that’s where you’ve been. Happy you’re good.

i have heard it’s something super serious when people get the virus. Do you work in a hospital?

@5 Grand

Hey bruh. What that hospital bill looking like?

Back