Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats a Serious Hot Button Issue You DGAF About?

I just got out of the hospital. I'd been there for 2 and a half months with Covid.

That Coronavirus is no joke. I had tubes in my stomach and another tube in my throat. I was on a ventilator and bed ridden for two and a half months. After a while I couldn't walk or talk.

Get the shot, Covid isn't something you want.

Damn fam. Glad you got out

Embrace your inner atheist

I've been agnostic since i was a teen

My reasoning is obvious

I was an athiest.

But I evolved passed even that.

As an athiest, I believed god didnt exist.

But now? I dont even care enough to have an opinion either way.

And this aint no disrespect to any believer. Do yall. I respect it.

I personally dont even care enough about the existence of god to have an opinion.

Last edited:
I was an athiest.

But I evolved passed even that.

As an athiest, I believed god didnt exist.

But now? I dont even care enough to have an opinion either way.

And this aint no disrespect to any believer. Do yall. I respect it.

I personally dont even care enough about the existence of god to have an opinion.

That's called being "Agnostic". That means you don't think the existence or nonexistence of God can be proven nor disproven.

Agnostics believe God is beyond comprehension.

That's called being "Agnostic". That means you don't think the existence or nonexistence of God can be proven nor disproven.

Agnostics believe God is beyond comprehension.

Nah fam. What I am is called apathiest.

Definition of apathiest - Someone who doesn't care enought to believe in god, or not believe in god.

Illegal immigration and border security i do not give a single fuck about.

:shrug2:
Same actually but my reason is different. I feel like people should be able to live IN ANY COUNTRY they want without having to go through a long process to make it happen. (Had to edit that lol)

Last edited:
Same actually but my reason is different. I feel like people should be able to live where they want without having to go through a long process to make it happen.

Word. What’s your address. I’m trying to see something real quick

Back