Welcome To aBlackWeb

what was your toughest subject in high school?

Latin gave me fits 'cause I was lazy as shit and genuinely didn't give a single damn about it. I got caught cheating on a vocabulary test once and decided this broad (the teacher) wasn't gonna fuck with me like that ever again so I actually studied every week for the vocabulary test. Couldn't do shit else in that class, but I aced that test every week after that.

I took it all 4 years and got to Latin II lol..my sister who was a year behind me fucked around and caught…then passed me

But she was a nerd so I don’t really care 🤷🏽‍♂️ lol

Quick, how this make you feel?

FsgcYcnWIAAeNrF
These were my favorite days. I'd still smoke mfs on these

With me being good at math, it’s always funny to see how people react to me doing “basic math” out in tha streets lol…

Like when I go to a gas station and get some Backwwods and Heineken…total might be like 14.36…I ask for 25.64 on pump 3 and they’re like “$40”…then their eyes get all big like I just did a magic trick “How’d you do that??!!” 1 chick was calling her manager and other workers to tha register like “Y’all watch this…” and starts putting in random numbers and asking me to get to whatever whole number lol

It used to make me feel smart until I remembered that these are grown people working in gas stations lmaooooo
so basically your calling cashier's in gas stations dummies?

Reactions: GNS
The subjects weren’t difficult. I just didn’t apply myself like I know I should’ve and could’ve.

For me it was the ladies. That was all I could think about 24/7 and I didn't even begin to hit my stride until Junior year.

Oh and and Chemistry, I guess.

My 1st High school was Brooklyn Tech.
You gotta be smart to get in there.
I didn't have no problems with any subject....

With me being good at math, it’s always funny to see how people react to me doing “basic math” out in tha streets lol…

Like when I go to a gas station and get some Backwwods and Heineken…total might be like 14.36…I ask for 25.64 on pump 3 and they’re like “$40”…then their eyes get all big like I just did a magic trick “How’d you do that??!!” 1 chick was calling her manager and other workers to tha register like “Y’all watch this…” and starts putting in random numbers and asking me to get to whatever whole number lol

It used to make me feel smart until I remembered that these are grown people working in gas stations lmaooooo

I used to do this a lot. Not to be an asshole, but if I had $20 for gas but wanted to sneak a lil drink and a snack in I had to make it all fit into that $20. So I'd have them ring up the snacks then rattle off the amount to make an even $20 and ask for that on the pump. The cashiers do act like you just performed some David Blane level magic trick when you do simple math in your head.

Not even hotep 101? Don't lie.
Hotep jokes are corny yo........
Even worst when black folks imitate racist white people that like to mock black people and say "We were Kangs"

I don't joke when it comes to History.
I take it very serious.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back