Welcome To aBlackWeb

what was your toughest subject in high school?

I hated science.

Math was my favorite subject. I won the "24" school tournament in elementary school and battled kids in other schools.

Anybody else played 24 in school?

SD-3-5-5-4_1D-RGB72.jpg
Yeah, I won my school's tourney, too. I think my mom still has the trophy somewhere. šŸ˜…

I'll never forget how hard I got obliterated when the school champs got together, tho. I was a very unserious kid. I was not ready, lol.

Quick, how this make you feel?

FsgcYcnWIAAeNrF
My fourth grade teacher had a system where if you can solve this in 2 min you get a gold star which is a entry to a banana split ice cream party. Didn't make the cut on my first go, but my second go I did and I was so proud to get my golden star.

This motherfucker lied to us bruh, we never got our banana split ...I'm STILL waiting on that shit bro. Never even had a banana split before.

None. I was a smart.
Math and Science was nothing to me.
Aced all them shits.
Math is still one of my all time favorite subjects.

My mom was a math teacher who had her degree in English so Iā€™ve always been able to add and talkā€¦

Buuut Latin, which my mom made me take, was tha worstā€¦fucking dumb ass dead language smh

Maths, or Math to Americans...

Im terrible at maths and its only got worse since I left school... Thankfully we have computers to work out that sh!t lol

However I read a book (well half of it as it was a mindfck) 'Zero' by Charles Seife that illustrates how maths/numbers are basically the basis of life and can be used to solve or help solve much of the worlds problems... For that reason I wish I had tried harder at that subject...

Physics is a close second, no surprising its closely related to maths... Though I had a really boring physics teacher most of HS which didnt help... I love science as a whole though...

Love history but I hated math. Especially anything after algebra.

I absolutely loved history and English, still do. Senior year of high school, I only needed English to graduate. I told my counselor to go ahead and give me my diploma now.

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
With me being good at math, itā€™s always funny to see how people react to me doing ā€œbasic mathā€ out in tha streets lolā€¦

Like when I go to a gas station and get some Backwwods and Heinekenā€¦total might be like 14.36ā€¦I ask for 25.64 on pump 3 and theyā€™re like ā€œ$40ā€ā€¦then their eyes get all big like I just did a magic trick ā€œHowā€™d you do that??!!ā€ 1 chick was calling her manager and other workers to tha register like ā€œYā€™all watch thisā€¦ā€ and starts putting in random numbers and asking me to get to whatever whole number lol

It used to make me feel smart until I remembered that these are grown people working in gas stations lmaooooo

My mom was a math teacher who had her degree in English so Iā€™ve always been able to add and talkā€¦

Buuut Latin, which my mom made me take, was tha worstā€¦fucking dumb ass dead language smh

Latin gave me fits 'cause I was lazy as shit and genuinely didn't give a single damn about it. I got caught cheating on a vocabulary test once and decided this broad (the teacher) wasn't gonna fuck with me like that ever again so I actually studied every week for the vocabulary test. Couldn't do shit else in that class, but I aced that test every week after that.

Back