Welcome To aBlackWeb

What was your first console growing up

#1. Wasnt technically mine, but it was my dad's and i would play it all the time. Then got SNES. Then moved to anchorage and got a sega genesis, then went N64 > Playstation > Playstation 2 > Xbox 360 > Playstation 4.

Always had a PC during that time too that i spent tons of time gaming on.

Also had a turbo 16 system somewhere in between 4 or 7 years old

I fuckin loved my TG16. Bought it in '91 along with Legendary Axe, R-Type, and SideARMS. Ended up buying a grip of games and had it all the way until we moved to AZ in the summer of 2003. Sold the TG 16 plus all of the games for a few hundred dollars 'cause I had all of it completely intact, the cases for the cards and the little vinyl sleeves for them, the original box, all cables, a turbo tap, 6 button controllers, SFII CE, and the Turbo CD w/Arcade card.

I fuckin loved my TG16. Bought it in '91 along with Legendary Axe, R-Type, and SideARMS. Ended up buying a grip of games and had it all the way until we moved to AZ in the summer of 2003. Sold the TG 16 plus all of the games for a few hundred dollars 'cause I had all of it completely intact, the cases for the cards and the little vinyl sleeves for them, the original box, all cables, a turbo tap, 6 button controllers, SFII CE, and the Turbo CD w/Arcade card.

I can imagine how much that would be worth now.

Can't front...I wanted one

I wonder what @Saitoh and @NaledgeState first consoles were? Oh wait them broke niggas can't afford gaming consoles.

Saitoh be like she's all natural.
fabulous-female-bathroom-sign-female-restroom-sign-bathroom-female-gender-restroom-sign-women.png

Only system I've never owned is a xbox. And some of the Nintendo like the gamecube and Wii got all the Sega and all the og's playstation.

My older sister call her self trying to get rid of my stuff at one point my mom called and told I won't to the house and found a couple of my systems and games in the garbage...... if I didn't flat foot roast her ass, she kept saying she sorry and don't see why I'm holding on to it. Told if the shit ain't yours don't fucking touch it.

a thousand internets for you for the 6-switch VCS.

But...

Suncom Slik Stick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tac 2.

Z0066104.jpg

precision was out of this world with them thangs. I had 'em for my VCS, 800XL computer, and my Atari ST's. Couldn't be beat for nothin and they were damned near indestructible.
I always gave mofo's the business on the game, I want to hook it up and play it but I know the graphics gone look like shit

I also had that speed stick which was pretty big but that may have gotten tossed out when I was younger. Also had that foot pad for the NES but that didn't last long

Back