What was your first console growing up

#3 Sega with Mortal Kombat

My pops got it for me and took over 3 hours to actually play because him and my uncles was hogging my shit

Atari.

I was like 7 or 8.

Mom's brought it home with a whole trasgbag full of games.

Pole position
Mrs pacman
Pitfall

Were my favorites

There was another one with tanks n shit...

Got the NES classic around 9

1200px-Atari-2600-Wood-4Sw-Set.jpg

Mine was the NES

My cousin had way more systems than I did

He had the og sega before the Genesis. Used to play tf out of choplifter

Reactions: Yhwhcity
Atari.

I was like 7 or 8.

Mom's brought it home with a whole trasgbag full of games.

Pole position
Mrs pacman
Pitfall

Were my favorites

There was another one with tanks n shit...

Got the NES classic around 9

Hold old are you again?

For me? Genesis

I remember playing the snes a bit but I don't remember if we owned one

Sonic one of the first games I ever played though with earthworm jim, zombies ate my neighbors and some game with some green nigga

Classic nes was first. Somehow skipped super nintendo n went straight to sega genesis.

Just remember my cousins having every damn system/game

What kinda bullshit ass list is this??? How, exactly the fuck, is the Atari VCS/2600, 5200, 7800, XE GS, Colecovision, Intellevision, Odyssey 2, AND Vectrex all missing???

For the record, my first console was an Atari VCS.

a2600_h6sw_01.jpg

Six switches with wood grain... OG Bobby Johnson.

Shit, now that I think about it, the shit is missing a grip of consoles. No TurboGrafx 16 (I had one), Sega Master System (Had one), Atari Jaguar, 3D0, Amiga CD32, Emerson Arcadia 2001, Bally Astrocade, Neo Geo... Some of them I can prolly understand like the Emerson, Amiga, and Bally joints, but the rest??? Nah b.

Well, I assume someone near my age made the list and it wasn't supposed to include every single console released. Pretty sure most people owned the ones mentioned in the pic vs the ones not included in your list