Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What unsolved mystery do you find most intriguing?

Are there any unsolved mystery you can think of that you find intriguing? @Alle’Oxin’Free
How many Syfi movies are based on real events, almost damn near biographies. Because that does happen in other genres. Movies we think were from someone’s imagination were just based on stories from the perspective of the person who experienced it. And we find out mad years later, those things actually happened to someone.

My money is Star Gate isn’t fiction

There are extensive contemporaneous records of the buldiing of nearly every pyramid in Egypt. Please stop that racist ass "aliens built it" narrative.

And while we're here... the pyramids weren't built by slave labor they were built by paid work gangs. Again... well documented.

There are extensive contemporaneous records of the buldiing of nearly every pyramid in Egypt. Please stop that racist ass "aliens built it" narrative.

And while we're here... the pyramids weren't built by slave labor they were built by paid work gangs. Again... well documented.
Can you lead us in the direction of that information? No one's attacking you.

This is a safe space.

If you guys have any YouTube, wiki, links in general that lead to anything you're talking about please provide.

That chick who died in that hotel in LA. Lisa Lam or something like that. They found her body inside of the water tower on top of the hotel but there's no possible way she could lifted the lid to get in the tower.

It was ruled a drowning but that's impossible. Also there's a movie called Dark Water that somewhat resemble the way she died whole story is wild

That chick who died in that hotel in LA. Lisa Lam or something like that. They found her body inside of the water tower on top of the hotel but there's no possible way she could lifted the lid to get in the tower.

It was ruled a drowning but that's impossible. Also there's a movie called Dark Water that somewhat resemble the way she died whole story is wild

This was a dope documentary that explains or at least gives you the most probable chain of events.

The way the stones are cut and even the technology to be able to do that didn't exist yet. Plus, they're are all over the world not just Egypt and are synchronized in a way to match with certain stars. There's far more to pyramids.
I just want to point out that we are taught people in the ancient world were savages when they werent.

This isnt me saying Egyptians built the Pyramids.

Its just me saying we give ancient civilizations way less credit than they deserve.

Ancient Sumerians built complex cities, had their own language, they wrote down a law of codes, wrote a bunch of literature, had doctors, dentists, brewed beer, had trade ledgers marking down everything bought and sold, had irrigation systems where they rerouted rivers.

They were the first to break numbers down in 60s (think minutes and seconds), they are the reasons why circles are 360 degrees.

Theres proof they played sports and board games.

Theres proof they had different hair styles.

They might have not built the Pyramids but they did build complex cities with city planning and Ziggurats.

Egypt had all that but they also had currency. They found bathrooms, baths, toilet seats in Egypt.

Their city planning was way more advanced than Sumer.

Even if they didnt build the Pyramids, these ancient cultures were way smarter and more advanced than we have been taught they were.

She was acting odd in camera footage from the hotel cctv looking like she was running or trying to hide from something

I just want to point out that we are taught people in the ancient world were savages when they werent.

Its just me saying we give ancient civilizations way less credit than they deserve.

Ancient Sumerians built complex cities, had their own language, they wrote down a law of codes, wrote a bunch of literature, had doctors, dentists, brewed beer, had trade ledgers marking down everything bought and sold, had irrigation systems where they rerouted rivers.

They were the first to break numbers down in 60s (think minutes and seconds), they are the reasons why circles are 360 degrees.

They might have not built the Pyramids but they did build complex cities with city planning and Ziggurats.

Egypt had all that but they also had currency. They found bathrooms, baths, toilet seats in Egypt.

Even if they didnt build the Pyramids, these ancient cultures were way smarter and more advanced than we have been taught they were.

If you can lead us in the direction of any information that would be dope. I started watching some stuff on YouTube yesterday cause I didn't really know what yall were talking about.

I'm 22 minutes into this one. I'll finish some other time.

I don't disagree with any of that just pointing there's more than we re aware of. Ancient civilizations usage of mathematics was incredible

If you can lead us in the direction of any information that would be dope. I started watching some stuff on YouTube yesterday cause I didn't really know what yall were talking about.

I'm 22 minutes into this one. I'll finish some other time.

Looking at those videos I think your on a good path.

Theres lots of really interesting theories around stuff like the Sumerians were brought to Earth by Aliens, or they were the result of genetic manipulation by aliens, or stuff like there used to be super advanced civilizations on Earth during the ice age that destroyed themselves and Sumer and other ancient civilizations were built by the survivors.

These are super interesting and fun. And they can all be true.

The only issue I see with them is they all rely on the theory that ancient people were savages and couldnt have built what they did.

Thats why my only recommendation is to first research and learn what the ancients were actually capable of before getting into them theories. They were way more advanced then we typically give them

Yep and they just let it go as a drowning which was just wild to me. She was physically impossible to lift that lid. Just doesn't seem right
Might be thinking of a different case but wasn’t she only found because other hotel guests were complaining about the water taste? Basically drinking her decomposing body.

Yea a lot of questionable things in her case and the police work.

This might not be the thread for this but I don't think aliens like like Hollywood depiction but a lot of people seem to dismiss aliens cause they think they look like what movies have shown us when it's probably closer to Skrulls or some men in black shit

This might not be the thread for this but I don't think aliens like like Hollywood depiction but a lot of people seem to dismiss aliens cause they think they look like what movies have shown us when it's probably closer to Skrulls or some men in black shit

For me personally I do believe aliens exist but I don't believe earth or more specifically all of bum fuck America which seem to "see" ufo more than anywhere else is impressive to them.

Being of mind that aliens probably do exist because the universe is so vast but then thinking that something about earth or humans is so special that a species from another planet would for some reason fly across planets, possibly galaxies to get here and sometimes crash in New Mexico or some shit... choose a logic.

"Don't nobody care about yo bitch ass."
- Vince Staples

Last edited:
Might be thinking of a different case but wasn’t she only found because other hotel guests were complaining about the water taste? Basically drinking her decomposing body.

Yea a lot of questionable things in her case and the police work.
Yes same story. The said she died from a drowning but she had to lift the lid to get into the tank.

Back