Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What unsolved mystery do you find most intriguing?

Really bruh.

Slaves built em over many years

That's the story we were told. Personally, I think human civilization is far older than we've been told and the whole reason we're taught its not older is because it raises too many questions that we don't have answers for. Or maybe we do have the answers and it's not something that we're able to handle yet which is why theories that don't align with the current narrative are quickly dismissed and suppressed.

That's the story we were told. Personally, I think human civilization is far older than we've been told and the whole reason we're taught its not older is because it raises too many questions that we don't have answers for. Or maybe we do have the answers and it's not something that we're able to handle yet which is why theories that don't align with the current narrative are quickly dismissed and suppressed.
Maybe the answer is somewhere between what you're asking and what Marc is saying

Maybe slavery is older than we can comprehend or the idea of slavery

MLK's Assassination
Brother Malcolm's Assassination
Biggie's Assassination
Pac's "death"
The Kennedy Assassination

I don't think we'll EVER find out the truth of these killings.

MLK's Assassination
Brother Malcolm's Assassination
Biggie's Assassination
Pac's "death"
The Kennedy Assassination

I don't think we'll EVER find out the truth of these killings.
Can't remember if it was on here or somewhere else where someone posted up but there's strong evidence Kennedy got killed by the mob.

I would like to know the other area 51s in other countries. It’s not like all aliens come to America/ Americas, they land any where.
The vast majority of ufo sightings and reportings in the world come from US citizens.

Just makes me less inclined to believe that shit.

We're most likely all that we fear in aliens and will eventually become an amalgamation of those exact things if we ever figure out how to navigate space.

Back