Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What unsolved mystery do you find most intriguing?

The vast majority of ufo sightings and reportings in the world come from US citizens.

Just makes me less inclined to believe that shit.

We're most likely all that we fear in aliens and will eventually become an amalgamation of those exact things if we ever figure out how to navigate space.
This, I like what you said

I still believe aliens are real, but like you said it’s always in America. That’s why I’m like, they gotta be some where else. Either people don’t care, or they don’t do something to harm/ attack them. Also maybe foreigners see them on farms and shit and don’t have the technology to show everyone.

Also all the other fantasy creatures like Big foot. It’s 2023 with the greatest zoom in in blurry photos ever. I can be in an apartment and zoom into a floor to take a picture of a new on it, and it will be clear. BUT WE STILL DONT HAVE A CLEAR PHOTO OF BIG FOOT

This, I like what you said

I still believe aliens are real, but like you said it’s always in America. That’s why I’m like, they gotta be some where else. Either people don’t care, or they don’t do something to harm/ attack them. Also maybe foreigners see them on farms and shit and don’t have the technology to show everyone.

Also all the other fantasy creatures like Big foot. It’s 2023 with the greatest zoom in in blurry photos ever. I can be in an apartment and zoom into a floor to take a picture of a new on it, and it will be clear. BUT WE STILL DONT HAVE A CLEAR PHOTO OF BIG FOOT

There's no clear evidence cause they exist.

Products of the imagination.

Last edited:
When? How?

If you can't answer those then I'm not sure what the "really bruh" is for. Keep it moving.

When?

Many years ago over many years.

How?

Back breaking, cruel slave labour from "cant see to cant see."

The vast majority of ufo sightings and reportings in the world come from US citizens.

Just makes me less inclined to believe that shit.

We're most likely all that we fear in aliens and will eventually become an amalgamation of those exact things if we ever figure out how to navigate space.

even though it's the majority, there's still sightings all over the planet. Can't discount it just 'cause we're yelling about it the most.

Aliens: clear, scientific, legitimate proof, since they pretty clearly exist

The Malaysian flight: more the why and finding the wreckage, since at this point it’s pretty clear the pilot intentionally crashed that bitch into the Indian Ocean

Yeah thanks man. Appreciate you always.

View attachment 1168538

np bruh. Any time u need me to drop any more knowledge jus lemme kno. U kno im always here to assist

denzel-washington-bro.gif

That's the story we were told. Personally, I think human civilization is far older than we've been told and the whole reason we're taught its not older is because it raises too many questions that we don't have answers for. Or maybe we do have the answers and it's not something that we're able to handle yet which is why theories that don't align with the current narrative are quickly dismissed and suppressed.
I dont think the theories are dismissed cause we cant handle them, they are dismissed because though we are starting to find proof that points to civilization being older than Sumeria, its just not enough yet.

So then you get into a situation where you call a mfers life work wrong, and ofcourse they dont like that.

Just look at how we get here when someone says something as benign as our sports opinion being wrong. Mfers catch all sorts of feelings and start arguments.

So imagine telling a mfer their actual life work is wrong, and they end up wanting undeniable proof.

I get why they end up being ignorant and tell mfers they wrong and dumb.

Funny thing is the proof is starting to be found. Its not undeniable proof yet, but its starting to get there.

Once more proof is found, theyll have no chance but to agree.

All that to say, im not disagreeing with you that human civilization isnt older than weve been taught, im just saying that the alternative theory that civilization is older isnt being supressed cause "were not ready" its being supressed cause some old scientists mfers are in their feelings for being wrong. Lmaoooo

When?

Many years ago over many years.

How?

Back breaking, cruel slave labour from "cant see to cant see."
The way the stones are cut and even the technology to be able to do that didn't exist yet. Plus, they're are all over the world not just Egypt and are synchronized in a way to match with certain stars. There's far more to pyramids.

Back