Welcome To aBlackWeb

What type of face wash/lotion do you use?

Ive heard about freemans...

I might cop some cocunut oil down the line

Shit was mad embarrasing one week my face was dried out..i take hot showers which prolly didnt help

I have sensitive oily, acne-prone skin. I also break out easily if there's a particular ingredient in a product my skin doesn't agree with. because of that, i can only use cleansers that are non-comedogenic. growing up I always thought skin issues and adult acne was something women primarily suffered from and had to put up with. But as i got into adulthood, I learned that is far from the truth and the reality is much more depressing. unfortunately, Im the only child in the family among all boys that have to put up with this bullshit. all my brothers virtually have no skin problems whatsoever. all they do is slap lotion on their ashy asses and go on their merry way. Me on the other hand, I have to follow a strict skin regimen like a bitch lol. (my brothers always tease me about that)

My dermatologist (who is black) recommended this face wash to me, so I use this one below. its by La Roche Posay. it works too. in fact, its one of the few facial cleansers that remove dirt and oil from my face all while not breaking me out. he also told me to follow that with Neutrogena's hydro boost water gel. and while im in the shower, i use shea moisture's African black soap for my back acne. so to anybody who's an acne sufferer and has tried everything, look into these 3 items. i firmly stand by them and will swear up and down to anyone who'll listen they work.

801530.jpg

ajncV5

that hydro boost is fire, make sure you get the water gel and not the gel cream version, they got the same exact packaging.

is there any coconut oil product for your face that isnt straight liquid? like a bit thicker? regular coconut oil is so thin, you cant just like put it on your fingers and onto your face. coconut oil gel would be legit.

Back