Welcome To aBlackWeb

What type of face wash/lotion do you use?

nah for real...if I put lotion on my face I'll be sticky and shiny all damn day

shit clogs my pores and I start bumping up

I can push a crazy amount of oil out of my forehead or nose at any given time lol

smh...

Y'all Niggas said:
"I use a peach herbal scrub with a light oatmeal encrusted cinnamon infusion to wash my face and afterwards I have a cold pressed coconut oil based mint and african black shea butter moisturizer along with a hydrating sealant from NeutroPosay...

I feel the need to go chop down a forest with a butcher knife, punch a grizzly bear in the jaw for growling at me wrong, or swap a 454 big block chevy into a Sunbird with hand tools after reading all this here fuckery.

African Black Soap for cleansing. It can dry out the skin though so it may not work for some.

Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Skin Toner to restore pH balance to the skin.

Raw African Shea Butter to moisturize & protect.

This is for my face of course. I have problem skin. For my body I use just regular lotion.

Last edited:
nah for real...if I put lotion on my face I'll be sticky and shiny all damn day

shit clogs my pores and I start bumping up

I can push a crazy amount of oil out of my forehead or nose at any given time lol

Nigga! Me too. My sister would say, "why you cumming ought your face?" Thought I was weird or some shit

IMG_7787.JPG I found this ideally the best for my body. Generally I have dry skin and I think as the climate, environment and things change my body changes to try and combat what's going on.

"There's a war going on outside no man is safe from"

https://shop.drbronner.com/
I use this sometimes too for soap. I recently picked up some of that natural soap from wholefoods..$1 a bar..

With the bronners get a few drops in ya hand and lather it and put on face. Get you an exfoliate scrubber and softly target ya spots (nose, under eyes, forehead, cheeks) after so rinse off. Once out the shower use a moisturizer.

Coconut oil, Shea Butter soap for face. (also have one for body)

then follow up w a coconut oil lotion.. this shit is thick af

^^^^So first off those are very affordable

I got em fron target,cvs and wal mart..

I depends on the day i use a scrub from dry skin (maybe i been drinkn alot of soda/weather)

The witch hazel is for ur pores/oil to help remove(get alchohol free)

Just wanted to try that shea milk wash

Almond oil for under eyes

Shea butter n st ive collagen for dryness

0304180021_Film4.jpg
Shea Moisture's black soap and L'Oreal Cleanser twice a day for everyday cleansing. The freeman's scrub/mask is one of the best I've tried so far, I usually use it twice a week.

0304180011_Film4.jpg
I use the L'oreal toner and moisturizer after cleansing my face twice a day. I whip together the organic coconut oil and raw shea butter for an all body moisturizer. I also use it for my hair. I use the vaseline repair when it's cold and I need something extra for the dry skin.

Back