Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What record labels are on your Mt. Rushmore?

So their impact business wise make them top 4?

"riight"

Yes

P owned his masters before it was cool to do

He released an album damn near ever week for almost an entire year.

They might've had more quantity over quality, but everybody on their roster released an album at some point. It wasn't no get signed to no limit and sit on the shelf.

Their in house production over a lot of other labels

Multiple gold and Platinum records from others on the roster outside of their core artists

I could go on and on

Yes

P owned his masters before it was cool to do

He released an album damn near ever week for almost an entire year.

They might've had more quantity over quality, but everybody on their roster released an album at some point. It wasn't no get signed to no limit and sit on the shelf.

Their in house production over a lot of other labels

Multiple gold and Platinum records from others on the roster outside of their core artists

I could go on and on

Yo Beats by the Pound is criminally slept on.

So because P went to college No Limit is a top 4 label? lmaoo man, not today, ima let yall have it

P having a masters was in your response and you know like I do that that has zero to do with which label is better so bringing that up was pointless, but as I said, yall got it

Goldie, brah, idk what you been smoking but please pass me some

That distribution deal P had with priority didn't exist before he did that. He showed these other labels how to handle the business side

P having a masters was in your response and you know like I do that that has zero to do with which label is better so bringing that up was pointless, but as I said, yall got it
No man, I said he owned his masters, as in, like Jay owns the masters to reasonable doubt, or Dame.

That was my first comment on the issue "are yall ranking them based on business?" if so, then cool, but I thought we were talkin about the quality of music.

No limit has 0 classic albums, I have no idea why y'all put them high on your list.

CS, business wise they're one of if not the best ever, actually Birdman is probably the best ever. BUT, if we're talkin about music, which I thought we were, then yea, No Limit can gtfoh

CS, business wise they're one of if not the best ever, actually Birdman is probably the best ever. BUT, if we're talkin about music, which I thought we were, then yea, No Limit can gtfoh
You know what. Just thinking

If they have no classic albums, I still put them ahead of a lot of other labels just for the business alone

They have a lot of very solid albums to still be in the conversation

Back