Welcome To aBlackWeb

What purpose do Weddings serve?

the point of the thread was not negativity

I recently had a convo with the wife and let it be known how I felt about weddings....it wasnt an argument or nothing I was just being real

imo no part of it is for the man....if we can have the woman without all that, we would...mostly

she didnt really like that, so I made the thread to see if I was just trippin

turns out most people believe its for the bride and the guests

if ya'll like weddings cool bro lol.....I just needed some opinions to feel better

I'd rather buy a vacation or some 4 wheelers or sumn.....she's still getting a proper wedding tho

I dont get the negativity in this thread.
these niggaz hate everything about religion, tradition, love, happiness, harmony, family, relationships, celebrations, like all of it....

and marriage is combination of those things and it sends them into overload

imo no part of it is for the man.
"riight"

i had a cup on my table next to my plate......

i poured water in it......

but by the end of the night, i don't know what was in there, but i'm sure cardi and cosby would kill for the formula

"riight"

i had a cup on my table next to my plate......

i poured water in it......

but by the end of the night, i don't know what was in there, but i'm sure cardi and cosby would kill for the formula

so you got faded and came up by 4 grand

thats a good day

thats not weddings in general lol

it wont be mine

so you got faded and came up by 4 grand

thats a good day

thats not weddings in general lol

it wont be mine
that whole weekend was crazy, niggaz was blessing me with all types of shit......

we just celebrated 8 years of marriage, i wsa looking through th wedding photos on tuesday......shit legit brought tears to my eyes, that was such a cool day

the point of the thread was not negativity

I recently had a convo with the wife and let it be known how I felt about weddings....it wasnt an argument or nothing I was just being real

imo no part of it is for the man....if we can have the woman without all that, we would...mostly

she didnt really like that, so I made the thread to see if I was just trippin

turns out most people believe its for the bride and the guests

if ya'll like weddings cool bro lol.....I just needed some opinions to feel better

I'd rather buy a vacation or some 4 wheelers or sumn.....she's still getting a proper wedding tho
Not u in particular but the shit about it being for ego n other shit i cant remember from the thread lol.

Next mfs gonna cancel graduation ceremonies.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Saying the wedding day is mostly about the woman aint negative, it just is what it is. So I dont see why thats an issue

I tried to have a discussion with my wife about how Id rather take that money and put towards a house or a dream honeymoon or hell just put it up for a rainy day. She wasnt tryna hear that shit.

We had a good time, I spent the night at the bar mostly, and we flew to Puerto Rico the next morning.

As the years go by, you realize you could have had just as much fun with less money and still have the same good memories.

I heard the new season of "Say Yes to the Tuxedo" comes on tonight - said by no one

Lol

You as a bride and groom are PAYING people to come congratulate you.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Lemme call you back bruh. Cuz "Groomzilla" is about to come on, and wanna see happened - again...said by no one

Ur paying for a party and place to hold the celebration

Yall got a awkward way of lookin at shit
Thatā€™s what makes me special. I donā€™t understand spending my money on people to come celebrate me, when I can spend that money on me.

Take me a bomb ass trip somewhere.

Half the mfs throwing these big ass weddings canā€™t afford it. Breaking they back to make the shit big to impress a mf.

I donā€™t get it. Seen people still paying off weddings and people have this big ass wedding and nobody come.

Back