Welcome To aBlackWeb

What people mad about today?

lol we had this talk here before

separated absolutely means "we aint going thru all the motions but im doin me right now"

otherwise why separate?

"i need my own house and few months to think things over" lookin ass lol

divorces can take a long time.....thats wild to me to wanna control somebody while shit obviously aint working out

lol we had this talk here before

separated absolutely means "we aint going thru all the motions but im doin me right now"

otherwise why separate?

"i need my own house and few months to think things over" lookin ass lol

divorces can take a long time.....thats wild to me to wanna control somebody while shit obviously aint working out
Right.

Separation just a legal term on paper. Reality is we DONE. Dont mean we can't get right back but atm we single af and acting accordingly.

Thing is though, I'm a private person.

If the divorce ain't final, I ain't going to media heavy events... Or any events with a new chick...

Mainly for this exact reason...

I don't want everybody in my business and making judgements n shit. Shorty gotta career to... Her first viral introduction to the world being this is some bullshit.

Niggaz making articles titled "who is Candice Patton?"

Shit they should have made that article when she came out in the infamous red dress

Thing is though, I'm a private person.

If the divorce ain't final, I ain't going to media heavy events... Or any events with a new chick...

Mainly for this exact reason...

I don't want everybody in my business and making judgements n shit. Shorty gotta career to... Her first viral introduction to the world being this is some bullshit.

Niggaz making articles titled "who is Candice Patton?"

Shit they should have made that article when she came out in the infamous red dress
Relax man, shorty is aight lol

If they separated and living separate lives JR and CP ain't doing shit wrong. His wife entitled to feel a certain kinda way about it but that's on her to accept or not accept as a fact they not together at the moment

absolutely not

i think some of them realize they would be trash parents. I just wish niggas came to that same conclusion as well
They do..its just that few moments before you bust..the

:ualreadyknow: it'll be aight,..fairy

Pops up on ur shoulder

I guess social media forgot all the #blackExcellence posts from when Tyler Perry opened his studios lol

As long as his fans support it...he's gonna keep makin these kinda movies.

Also...its a damn shame Ceicily Tyson and Phylicia Rashad look younger than the women who are 20...30 years younger than them.

#BlackNeverCracks

been looking for this thread

i had a ton of shit too

my TL was giving me a headache

I guess social media forgot all the #blackExcellence posts from when Tyler Perry opened his studios lol

Member when we was saying this shit like 50 Tyler Perry movies ago and those same people were calling us haters?

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.u8.jpg

Back