What people mad about today?

He didn’t do anything to keep deserving the attention he’s getting to be honest.

He’s getting it because he’s a sissy.

he made a song a bunch of kids like a song that they knew before it was announced he was gay. Are popular songs not going to win Grammys? he the first gay music artist or something? Mountains out of mole hills

Yes fool! What does he have to lose? The game is changed, gimmicks are accepted by today's youth.

The proof is getting Billy Ray Cyrus on a remix. If you knew anything about the music industry you'd know an unsigned artist out of nowhere can't get that kind of high profile feature on his 1st song. A song that's supposedly independently released. Thats impossible without the label paying for it. Then him coming out as LGBT is a dead giveaway... this was all orchestrated by the label. This isn't organic

Gimmicks have always been accepted by the youth 50 cent was a gimmick. The song had millions of hits on YouTube because kids liked it. And Billy Ray Cyrus ain’t been active in years. Ain’t like he got a new country music star. If would be one thing if you said the whole industry is just plants with no real authenticity. But single him out because his song blew up in the YouTube era is doing too much.

he made a song a bunch of kids like a song that they knew before it was announced he was gay. Are popular songs not going to win Grammys? he the first gay music artist or something? Mountains out of mole hills

I wouldn’t called that shit a kids song when he taking bout fucking and drank

One song damn near a year ago don’t mean he should be getting this type of attention.

1 damn song

Reactions: konceptjones
Gimmicks have always been accepted by the youth 50 cent was a gimmick. The song had millions of hits on YouTube because kids liked it. And Billy Ray Cyrus ain’t been active in years. Ain’t like he got a new country music star. If would be one thing if you said the whole industry is just plants with no real authenticity. But single him out because his song blew up in the YouTube era is doing too much.
Billy Ray's inactivity has nothing to do with it bruh, hes a signed artist. An unsigned artist can't pull that off. That remix happened the way all industry remixes happen.. through the label. And he admitted to the world he's a plant, idk what you're arguing...

Billy Ray's inactivity has nothing to do with it bruh, hes a signed artist. An unsigned artist can't pull that off. That remix happened the way all industry remixes happen.. through the label. And he admitted to the world he's a plant, idk what you're arguing...

If you say so man m. Lil Nas is a plant to ruin black masculinity and set us back and blah blah blah. We ain’t gonna convince each other

Billy Ray dropped an album in 2017 and was actively working on his 16th album to be released in 2019 when his wife played Old Town Road for him last March. The remix with him on it was released in April of last year, his album was released in May. Dude never stopped releasing albums. YOU just don't know that 'cause you ain't a Country fan like that, but Billy Ray never stopped being active. Plus, he's a heavyweight in Country music so to get him on a track on the first go-round is unheard of.

• Ether
Reactions: Disanthrope
Billy Ray dropped an album in 2017 and was actively working on his 16th album to be released in 2019 when his wife played Old Town Road for him last March. The remix with him on it was released in April of last year, his album was released in May. Dude never stopped releasing albums. YOU just don't know that 'cause you ain't a Country fan like that, but Billy Ray never stopped being active. Plus, he's a heavyweight in Country music so to get him on a track on the first go-round is unheard of.

Oh well damn

I beat my dick an hour ago after I told myself I wouldn’t no more I lasted almost two weeks without beat my shit
74E837F2-CFAD-43A0-B116-8D0F7ADE228F.gif
I feel like I don’t have enough control over myself

I beat my dick an hour ago after I told myself I wouldn’t no more I lasted almost two weeks without beat my shit
View attachment 220355
I feel like I don’t have enough control over myself

giphy.gif

We really didn't need to know that.

one of these days, probably not in my lifetime.

Black people ...western blacks, non western blacks will unite instead of trying to out struggle the other's plight

• Cap
Reactions: Disanthrope
one of these days, probably not in my lifetime.

Black people ...western blacks, non western blacks will unite instead of trying to out struggle the other's plight
You sound like me now

Never gonna happen tho

Blacks are too intersectional

We run to other groups looking for reciprocal love. The quest for that love will never end

You sound like me now

Never gonna happen tho

Blacks are too intersectional

We run to other groups looking for reciprocal love. The quest for that love will never end
perhaps

Yall really think whites or asians on code

Only folks thats always on code is Jewish folks

If you say so man m. Lil Nas is a plant to ruin black masculinity and set us back and blah blah blah. We ain’t gonna convince each other
Since you brought up black masculinity...
Who were the black men represented at the grammys??

Billy Porter
Lil Nas
Tyler the creator

What do they all have in common, huh??

The only straight black males represented were Nipsey and Kobe, right? Right.

I want you to watch the Super Bowl Sunday and peep how commercials you see featuring black women/white men couples. Youll see the agenda in full effect. Remember, these commercials cost millions just to air. Mark my words..