Welcome To aBlackWeb

What people mad about today?

Also thats Jack in the Box

:niggaa:

ahh

carry on then

one night, i was out unusually late and went to a JITB...

24hrs my ass

im in the line and see motherfuckas moving and shit, but no one came to take my order. Looked like they was fucking or some shit

shake dat azz lizzo

ahh

carry on then

one night, i was out unusually late and went to a JITB...

24hrs my ass

im in the line and see motherfuckas moving and shit, but no one came to take my order. Looked like they was fucking or some shit

shake dat azz lizzo
You do love those obese chicks

Actually, I think there would be even more outrage if she was slim or thick/sexy and did it because more men would have been checking it out

The fact of the matter is what she did was wholly inappropriate and she should be ashamed of herself.

She made a spectacle of herself instead of allowing her art to speak for her.

source.gif
Bruh this nigga Samoa Joe a busy dude bruh

Thats why I know NOLA will never be great. They dont even fix the streets. In the DFW if the road fucked up they will fix that shit.

In NOLA if the street is fucked up they just gon fill it up with rocks and shit
NOLA is below sea level. If and when they fix the streets naturally the streets will go back to being fucked up in probably 5 years due to the Earth crust there.

And btw if Meg the Stallion did the same thing Lizzo did she would get banned too.

NOLA is below sea level. If and when they fix the streets naturally the streets will go back to being fucked up in probably 5 years due to the Earth crust there.

And btw if Meg the Stallion did the same thing Lizzo did she would get banned too.

Oh well.

Well shut down the city or fix the infrastructure.

If you have poor infrastructure you have nothing

Back