Welcome To aBlackWeb

What people mad about today?

She's completely covered but because she's slim thick and nicki Minaj you putting her in a box. Her ass and titties covered up and theres no report of her making spectacle at the game. Your basically shaming her for being in leather.

Ehhh I don't see the big deal. Big shorty got confidence to shake her ass. I admit I thought her dress split and that's why we saw her ass. Didn't know shorty was walking around with a butt out

Ok. I am not offended, but I do not think her wearing that to an NBA game was the right move. No one went to that game to see her ass and I would not have watched for that.

I'll be 100% honest and say that I literally don't know ANYONE who goes to Hooters for the skinny ass waitresses with the flat asses. Lol. Deadass. That shit might have been popping back in the 90s or 2000s.
I believe he was talking about her tits and not her ass.

niggaz still mad about lizzo...

and now they mad about eminiem, but there's a thread about that....

I believe he was talking about her tits and not her ass.

These days, no one is going to Hooters for the waitresses period. Just is what it is. In fact, I'm pretty sure a saw an article a couple years ago about how Hooters is failing these days because the younger crowd ain't attracted by half naked waitresses.

These days, no one is going to Hooters for the waitresses period. Just is what it is. In fact, I'm pretty sure a saw an article a couple years ago about how Hooters is failing these days because the younger crowd ain't attracted by half naked waitresses.
This kinda true

They've just moved to twin peaks subpar ass food

Back